Login Search

Tired of assholes drivers

Last Post

Default Tired of assholes drivers

I am at a red light on a 1 lane road and I notice a car trying to get into the lane. I give him some room to get in because I am not an asshole. Right when this prick gets into the lane he signals left at the same intersection, right in front of me.

Light turns green and of course there is tons of traffic and this guy is blocking at least 20 cars behind us at this point, no fkn respect for his fellow drivers, not a single ounce of decency to think, "hey, there is a large intersection just a few feet ahead, with a very long left turn lane with its very own left turn signal, maybe I should turn there instead of blocking all these people during rush hour", but no.

This prick waits and waits and waits all the while I am honking at him in disbelief. As he starts to turn this prick has the nerve to give ME the finger out the window... Unreal some of these pricks, I hope Karma exists because this guy is a one of a kind asshole.

2 weeks ago on a sunday morning i had some phuck stick go emergency lane on a 4 lane highway to get around me (3/4 ton p/u truck-ladder racks etc...) only to meet up with me at the next light. i pulled up next to him expecting the ol "hey, mia copa"-*point at watch indicating he's way late on the birth of a child or something, right?* Nope just a slimey greek/wop lookin bastard bout my age with not much as even a nod. light turned green i trounced on it and let him have the remaining 10oz of my coffee all over his windshield. Then he pulls in front of me and starts "brake checkin" while washing his windows and im about to die laughing. i wave him to pull over and signal to do so. he speeds off and over the hill (onto the "hi-way" part of the road) only to get pulled over by the cops not even 1 mile down the pike. as i drove by i noticed the stream of brown liquid running from the windshield down the door of his land rover.
you know i was giving him BIG thumbs up
sucka!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
2 weeks ago on a sunday morning i had some phuck stick go emergency lane on a 4 lane highway to get around me (3/4 ton p/u truck-ladder racks etc...) only to meet up with me at the next light. i pulled up next to him expecting the ol "hey, mia copa"-*point at watch indicating he's way late on the birth of a child or something, right?* Nope just a slimey greek/wop lookin bastard bout my age with not much as even a nod. light turned green i trounced on it and let him have the remaining 10oz of my coffee all over his windshield. Then he pulls in front of me and starts "brake checkin" while washing his windows and im about to die laughing. i wave him to pull over and signal to do so. he speeds off and over the hill (onto the "hi-way" part of the road) only to get pulled over by the cops not even 1 mile down the pike. as i drove by i noticed the stream of brown liquid running from the windshield down the door of his land rover.
you know i was giving him BIG thumbs up
sucka!!!!
That is AWESOME. So many times I wish I could pull something like that off.

i was thinking about making a list of all the (what some would refer to as "road rage") incidents ive had over the years....
at least 3 yo-yo's have dealt with me for a bit only to get pulled over by the fuzz a few moments later.

1) kid passes me on a 2 lane rd. only to (again) stop at the light up the road and have me pull up next to him, give him an earful about how his daddy wouldnt like him driving his car like that then chucked a handful of change at him cracking him upside the face. he blows through the light at i get out to have a "lil closer conversation" with the fellow and who's in the cross traffic waiting at the light?-a cop. he didnt see me throw the change but he sure got a load of the kid peeling through the interesection in the opposite lane. cop busted a 3 pt turn and hit the cherries
being it was close to my house i quickly drove home, unloaded the ladders/equipment and headed back to see how it was going for my "lil buddy". dude was handcuffed to his own bumper and appeared to be in the midst of chitting a brick when (again) i drove by with the biggest chit eating grin i could muster with a BIG THUMBS UP! truth be told: i dont even think he recognized me. cops were deep in his ride searching....sucka!!!!