Login Search

Who's your favorite celebrity that has died in your lifetime?

Last Post

Pick someone that didnt die of a drug overdose or basically kill themselves. So stupid how people line up to 'mourn' these self destructive idiots. Just makes the losers that are alive and continue to kill themselves something to look forward to.

If there was more of a backlash against these sorts of deaths the people who are still junkies and drug addicts might make some changes. But when every coked out asshat or needle freak finally kills themselves everyone is crying and whining over such a 'tragedy'.

Accidental deaths and deaths from old age sure. But if someone has been polluting their bodies and abusing themselves for years they basically get what they deserve in the end. The fact that they have a lot of money and are 'famous' just makes it even worse because they have the means and the support group to figure it out and clean up their act.

So sick of people losing thier minds every time some drug addicted piece of shit finally gets the job done theyve been trying to do their whole life. The only tragedy when these peopel die is when they take some innocent person with them, luckily that isnt too oftem.

John Lennon,,who did he bother in life, the BEATLES actually came along after President Kennedy which also was as shocking to me. But Lennons music was beautiful and peaceful never harmed a soul as I am writing Paul is singing on the grammys" Once there was a way to get home"Believe me they changed a whole era from the way we dressed to the way we thought ,and our choices in life.That whole thing took us out of Elvis and the fiftys to landing on the moon and dropping acid big big time, Vietnam war a mindblowing era from whitepower to blackpower , I am blowing my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
So sick of people losing thier minds every time some drug addicted piece of shit finally gets the job done theyve been trying to do their whole life.

You know people who lose their minds when famous people die, drug addicted pieces of shit or not? That's weird. You need a new circle of people in your life.

He was influential to me on soo many levels. Obviously musically, but more importantly he embodied the worldview, attitude, philosophy and spirituality that I have assimilated into my life over the years. Seeing his shows were some of the fondest most enjoyable memories of my life. Always missed and never forgotten....by me at least.