Login Search

New MTV Challenge

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
Smoker I don't see it but then again I remember when she was on the real world and was a fat pig

She was also friends with the tranny from that season so obviously losher is a HUGH fan
yea on the real world she didnt look that good but she good now compared to some of them nasty broads they got on show. Emily kinda cute but she too manly and likes black dudes. Trishelle looks used and abused

I always pull for CT. Yeah, I'm one of those dudes that hope CT and Diem get back together. I ain't even gonna lie about that shit. Wes and CT should dominate if they don't get kicked out for fighting first. Also, it looks like in the next episode the inevitable hating hard on Paula shit is going to happen. Then we'll have to deal with her weird death cry shit.

yeah not so sure. bout Cara Marie.
I know its would be a lot different scenario though when you are live and in person with the chick .
All the steady tension from the challenge mixed in with alcohol and a bearded clam staring you in the face that
wants to be pounded out....... you are prolly going to caveman bash that by the time its all said and done.

Anastasia ..... what a embarrassment .
CT filled her up with his pimp juice and she started acting like she had rabies