Login Search

Would you bang this Cougar?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
You cant keep it up forver Chargie just not possible.

Forever. He will never live this down. I want someone to find me a facebook or twitter or something of somebody he knows, if he even has any friends or acquaintances, so I can show them this thread, provide context for it, and make sure he never, ever lives this down. It bothers me more than anything I have ever experienced. And he runs around the forum like it never happened. He will never live it down.

Pathological liar and resident assclown pavyracer posted a thread with a picture of a beautiful 40-something woman with jizz on her neck. Pavyracer claimed to have banged this woman and given her the aforementioned semen splash in an attempt to "be one of the boys" and get some much needed attention in his worthless, droning excuse for a life. Not only did he claim to have habitual relations with this woman, he claimed he "bangs her while her hubby was out of town" and "if she found out I posted this she would kill me." In a brilliant coup, a vigilant SBR user reverse image searched the photo and found it buried somewhere on the Internet. This was CLEARLY not a joke, act, or anything of the sort, and yet pavyracer continued to try and brush off the incident as "just messing around." Eventually, he disappeared from the site for a while until he mustered the balls to come back and act as if nothing ever happened. He is the worst kind of human being and I wish him nothing but the worst in life, though I have a feeling he has no problem bottoming out in every aspect of his miserable existence all on his own. I highly suggest you read through the first few pages of the thread if you haven't already. He will never -- NEVER -- live this down. I keep my promises.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Gonad gave chargers4222 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
That guy pavyracer is a liar of the worst proportions. I bet he didn't even bang the lady he posted about here. Probably just wishes he did. LOL.

interesting angle there counselor. Never thought of it like that. After digesting your theory a bit, it occurred to me that he may even have look at those photos and masturbated to orgasm just minutes before posting them here.

dirty