Login Search

Would you bang this Cougar?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
you will NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN YOU WORTHLESS DERELICT

NEVER
holy sht this was hilarious...... damn pavy...... and i thought you were just a horribly weak poker player! manaconda's find was a gem.... yah, you bang her while her husband's away, and yah, you shot that tiny load on her age-spot covered teets........ ahahahahahahah...... awesome all the way around...... the patheticness of pavy, the find by manaconda, and charger's relentless pursuit of pavy (almost to the point of "uh, are u a f'n stalker?) and his unwillingness to let him live it down! funny sht!!!!

Pavy's an Adonis. So he didn't bang this particular one - big deal. He's tamed more Cougars than Wringling Brothers. Who here hasn't embellished a little bit. Afterall my name is Swinging Johnson and my wife laughs every time she reads my name. JJ Gold looks like JohnHolmes compared to me. I'm hung like a fukkin' field mouse. Pavy, you may be a crusty old man before your time and you can be a Debbie Downer but you're SBR's Debbie Downer dammit and we love ya baby!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
Oh man, how did I miss this one? This is up there with that famous NYSportsGuy thread where he was exposed lying about something similar. Was a nice laugh.
ROFL yeah, I always used to get those 2 threads mixed up.
Nysportsguy was that black bitch jamming the white guy.

Unreal.

PAvy is one pathetic fukkin loser.

It's fukkin bullshit they edited that first post in here yesterday, after 3 fukkin years of having this thread up.
That little fukkin pussy kunt went crying his fat 2 inch cokk off yesterday begging them to delete it.
It's in the fukkin saloon and a god damn classic.
Should never be fukked with.
He's a lying piece of shit, and got busted.
What is there to feel sorry for?
He's a fukkin 400 pound lying virgin.
Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 05-14-14 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
ROFL yeah, I always used to get those 2 threads mixed up.
Nysportsguy was that black bitch jamming the white guy.

Unreal.

PAvy is one pathetic fukkin loser.

It's fukkin bullshit they edited that first post in here yesterday, after 3 fukkin years of having this thread up.
That little fukkin pussy kunt went crying his fat 2 inch cokk off yesterday begging them to delete it.
It's in the fukkin saloon and a god damn classic.
Should never be fukked with.
He's a lying piece of shit, and got busted.
What is there to feel sorry for?
He's a fukkin 400 pound lying virgin.