Login Search

Would you bang this Cougar?

Last Post

sorry i have been busy, but like i said this thread will NEVER DIE. MAKE FUN OF THIS penetrating JOKE. seriously how do you live? do you ever stare in the mirror and just burst into tears? does your family talk to you? THE WORST PART IS WHEN HE TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF AS A JOKE. WHAT A PUSSY. AT LEAST DEFEND YOURSELF. HE HASNT EVEN RESPONDED SINCE THIS WAS REVEALED. YOU ARE A FUCKIN DISGRACE

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
sorry i have been busy, but like i said this thread will NEVER DIE. MAKE FUN OF THIS penetrating JOKE. seriously how do you live? do you ever stare in the mirror and just burst into tears? does your family talk to you? THE WORST PART IS WHEN HE TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF AS A JOKE. WHAT A PUSSY. AT LEAST DEFEND YOURSELF. HE HASNT EVEN RESPONDED SINCE THIS WAS REVEALED. YOU ARE A FUCKIN DISGRACE
pavy claims the "cougar" filed a lawsuit against him for posting her pictures

pavy claims the settlement agreement included some stipulation that if he ever posted again in this particular thread it would cost him huge amounts of dough

payv claims that he did indeed bone said "cougar" and he had no idea there were pictures of her floating around the interwebs

I claim pavy got buried by claiming he took this "cougar" to the boneyard and his "lawsuit" story is one of the weakest attempts at back-peddling I've ever witnessed

pavy

First of all,

Yes. I would tap that like it was a telegraph that needed to be sent to the president in 1840.

Second,

This thread is filled to the brim with maximum win. I don't really understand how one can be pathetic enough to upload pictures of women they've ejaculated on for other to marvel at, but you really have to dig deep when you have to pretend to have done so. Nothing but shame here....

Whatever became of this?
Any guy who has a pic of a girl he has railed with jizz on her rack would definitely have random other pics of her as well. This isn't 1995. C'mon Pavy. Don't tell me you're a fraud?
Chick is hot by the way. Definitely a 9.5 in my book for a 45 year old broad. I've been jamming cougars for 15 years. the older the better in my book. Less drama, and all action. Old bitches don't fk around they know what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
pavy claims the "cougar" filed a lawsuit against him for posting her pictures

pavy claims the settlement agreement included some stipulation that if he ever posted again in this particular thread it would cost him huge amounts of dough

payv claims that he did indeed bone said "cougar" and he had no idea there were pictures of her floating around the interwebs

I claim pavy got buried by claiming he took this "cougar" to the boneyard and his "lawsuit" story is one of the weakest attempts at back-peddling I've ever witnessed

pavy

are you penetrating kidding me? post the link....this guy really needs to quit and post some sort of apology saying he has problems or something. it is much too late and this thread will never die but it would help to save face a little. how do you look loved ones in the eye? assuming you have any

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
are you penetrating kidding me? post the link....this guy really needs to quit and post some sort of apology saying he has problems or something. it is much too late and this thread will never die but it would help to save face a little. how do you look loved ones in the eye? assuming you have any

Chargers, nobody got a bigger laugh at out of this than I. After all, Pavy is a curmudgeon but man, your continued outrage is even creepier than Pavy's fraud. How does he looked loved ones in the eye? Why, because he tried to pull a fast one on a bunch of internet strangers? Me thinks you've got too much time on your hands.