Login Search

Would you bang this Cougar?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by uup115 View Post
I never thought it was real...i thought he was intentionally screwing around...but i do not know OP.

pavyracer = uup115

uup115 join date almost exactly a month after pavy starts this thread and uup115 only poster sticking up for pavy????

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
pavyracer = uup115 uup115 join date almost exactly a month after pavy starts this thread and uup115 only poster sticking up for pavy????
actually, i thought it would be funny to add more to this thread...because it keeps reappearing in my posted links...and some people are so offended that people would lie or yank their chains on such an anonymous forum.

he SERIOUSLY is posting with the picture as his avatar? trying to make it ironic and a joke? how do you sleep at night you loser? do you ever win anything in life? are you happy? does anybody like you? you either have grandiose mental problems or just need companionship in some form to keep the will to live. you have somehow even failed at your pathetic attempt to become a sociopath. this was not for your entertainment and this was not a joke. you are the only joke in your life and everybody is laughing

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
he SERIOUSLY is posting with the picture as his avatar? trying to make it ironic and a joke? how do you sleep at night you loser? do you ever win anything in life? are you happy? does anybody like you? you either have grandiose mental problems or just need companionship in some form to keep the will to live. you have somehow even failed at your pathetic attempt to become a sociopath. this was not for your entertainment and this was not a joke. you are the only joke in your life and everybody is laughing
what is your beef with pavy racer?

I agree the guy is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
i just wish he would make a post saying "ok i know i cant make up for it but i made that up it was weird and i'm really lonely but i understand it was strange and embarrassing" and i'd be more inclined to forget about it
I know, but instead he STILL sticks with his story even though the carpet in his pic matches the one we found online.