Login Search

Would you bang this Cougar?

Last Post

right...."the real deal"....a married woman who is that attractive let you bang her while her husband is overseas, then let you *** on her and take a picture of it. then, you went straight to a sports gambling website, uploaded the picture and condescendingly asked people who you don't know to validate the attractiveness of an obviously hot older woman, hoping they would believe you because of how nonchalant you seem to be. nice
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Coming Back! gave chargers4222 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wordsworth gave chargers4222 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
right...."the real deal"....a married woman who is that attractive let you bang her while her husband is overseas, then let you *** on her and take a picture of it. then, you went straight to a sports gambling website, uploaded the picture and condescendingly asked people who you don't know to validate the attractiveness of an obviously hot older woman, hoping they would believe you because of how nonchalant you seem to be. nice
Are you jealous? I'm not Iwinyourmoney who pays whores to fukk him. I can score my own trim.

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
Win, and for the OP yes I would bang this older woman whose pic you found somewhere online. Of course I will eat my words if you can prove me wrong Pavyracer. Post a picture of your forum name written on a piece of paper laying on that carpet that is in the picture.
Last edited by Nittany Lion; 08-28-11 at 02:19 AM.