Login Search

Walker Has Me Recruiting: What Do You Think Of This Chic: Video

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
you are so delusional. LOL!!!!

Go think you accomplished something, peaches. Tomorrow the sun will rise and still no one will care about you or your opinions.

Sweet dreams.
hmm
LOL...no one is angry. We are all laughing at how lame you are. You aren't nearly as important as you think. Too bad you don't know what all is being shared about you.

I will admit I don't make as many posts here as I use to. Why should I when the majority of the times I did, I would get some juvenile asshole (Hi Frizz!!!) making some rude, unwarranted comment and interrupting the conversation? So I post and hang out here with people who share similar interests as I do. I might not post but I read. I too can lurker. Like you at GL.

Be sure to look tomorrow. Maybe your idol will mention your name. But if he does, try not to wet your pants this time. Big boys should have some control.

I will admit I don't make as many posts here as I use to. Why should I when the majority of the times I did, I would get some juvenile asshole (Hi Frizz!!!) making some rude, unwarranted comment and interrupting the conversation? So I post and hang out here with people who share similar interests as I do. I might not post but I read. I too can lurker. Like you at GL.

Be sure to look tomorrow. Maybe your idol will mention your name. But if he does, try not to wet your pants this time. Big boys should have some control.
I just cant believe you let one of your own get buried

this poor girl

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
I just cant believe you let one of your own get buried

this poor girl
Cloak, to be honest I bury her on a daily basis. Its not really a big deal. Shoot me over some points and I'll send you nudes of her..
Give Points

Points Awarded:

donkdown gave blittydeuce 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

topgame85 gave blittydeuce 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wtf gave blittydeuce 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.