Login Search

Walker Has Me Recruiting: What Do You Think Of This Chic: Video

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
unreal corbin. that is the last time i tell you anything. at least get the facts straight. guys take notes this is how u get fukkin laid.

i picked her up in dope ass toyota corolla. had the sunroof down and put a maroon 5 mix in the system. then we went out to eat at mcdonalds. i like to do lots of activities in my car, so we hit the drive thru, got our food and parked in a middle school parking lot. i ate 2 cheeseburgers and she had a chicken salad.

then i offered to service her with my cunnilingus skills but she said no. so we just dry humped instead and i released in my pants. she is a good dry humper too.

bobby kept calling me the whole time. i do not know why. but my phone kept vibrating against my rooster and it felt good.

Z, this may have been a blessing in disguise.

Oral copulation, actually any copulation after McD's is a risky proposition. Lick lick, slurp slurp, KABOOM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive_Edge View Post
Whats the story with all of the older posters from here migrating there ? I took a quick peek and recognized a lot of older peeps from here crying in that one SBR callout thread
well

they wanted free reign over here

but SBR John clowned their God 'Bread' out in public

so he went over there...and his minions followed

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
well

they wanted free reign over here

but SBR John clowned their God 'Bread' out in public

so he went over there...and his minions followed

You know, if you keep repeating your own lies long enough one day maybe you will start to believe them.