Login Search

Anonymous hacker group hacked Sony PS3 Server

Last Post

I wanted to build a rocket guiding system out of 10 PS3-s but Sony won't let it, just joking.

Yes this is like if Microsoft would force users to use Explorer instead of Firefox so this is the only thing I don't like about Sony.

I like the idea of making Portal 2 a 1 time buy. You can play it on PC, Mac and PS3 with 1 purchase this step was made by Valve to shake up a bit the monopolity of PS3.

It's like the music, you don't need to buy a music multiple times to listen it at home or in your car.

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
Netflix still works. They did it to protest Sony suing the kid that jailbroke his ps3.
Yeah this guys name is GEOHOT, the guy has the pending lawsuit against PS Sony because he has been "hacking" their system. but thanks to him I was able to jailbreak my ps3 because the fukin BR lens died and it costs 150$ just to replace that fukin thing... it's retarded, so I jailbroke my PS3 and problem solved, but now with Sony's new privacy policy any and all accounts that have been jailbroken the PSN will be deleted, so it's a fukin pain I have to create a user almost every other week cuz the bastards block me... I hope the hackers win this one... PS3 should allow at min saving games to HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
Yeah this guys name is GEOHOT, the guy has the pending lawsuit against PS Sony because he has been "hacking" their system. but thanks to him I was able to jailbreak my ps3 because the fukin BR lens died and it costs 150$ just to replace that fukin thing... it's retarded, so I jailbroke my PS3 and problem solved, but now with Sony's new privacy policy any and all accounts that have been jailbroken the PSN will be deleted, so it's a fukin pain I have to create a user almost every other week cuz the bastards block me... I hope the hackers win this one... PS3 should allow at min saving games to HD.
dax im pretty sure they block systems, not user names