Login Search

well, I cannot win a tourney but I can hit Royal Flushes! Hand # 4167233

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
What's going on here SBR?
yea seriously why hasn't he been credited yet? Did he finish the first rollover from his first one? If not maybe that's the reason. BD good guy here move this thing along for him. Sbr should be really getting him done quickly because he is so patient and understanding about pretty much anything. Now imagine if this was one of us not so patient including me, I would be blowing up their shit everyday like a little baby. I bet you he hasn't even asked in a while

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
Not sure if SBR will pay this out as they have discontinued the promo and I have not seen a response to my post nor PM.

I hope they are not retroactively cancelling the promotion!
better call the johnny cochran law firm..... they got me paid on my last royal in less than 2-3 hours. Although Attorney Cochran has passed, the firm has software technology to recreate his voice and have him say whatever the fck suits the firm's various clients' legal needs..... In my situation, knowing I'd be in the same boat you're presently sitting in if I didn't get a lawyer on it immediately, Mr. Cochran's voice blared into SBR's ear, and SBR folded like a cheap suit!!! Here is a detailed transcript of the call:

SBR: "heh-whoa?" (spoken in broken english by a female with a mandarin accent)

JC (and no, not Jesus Christ, tho Johnny Cochran often thought he was God): "Is this SBRforum.com?"

SBR: "who want to know!!!!"

JC: "This is Johnny Muther Fcking Cochran"

SBR: "Sure it eese, bigboy -- you must have wrong number, cowboy!"

JC: "Bullshit, I'm an attorney for Auto Donk, and he hit a royal flush about an hour ago, and that mutha fcka needs his paper."

SBR: "AWWWWWW...... NO PAY DONK!!!! Him have multiple id's, violate rules! Him Billy Loco, bigboy! Did you not see my vid-ee-oh????"

JC: "Fck you, Ms. LongDuckDong! Let me sum this mutha fckin situation up for you in one mutha fckin phrase: "If you don't pay the Donk on his royal flush, your asian trannie nuts I will crush!!!!"

SBR: after an eery silence..... click..... end of call.

got paid in less than an hour, as my man jake peavy noted, in a speed worthy of only SBR Brass.......
Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-27-14 at 02:55 PM. Reason: My style is impetuous! My defense is impregnable!