Login Search

Sbr Poker....

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
Because there is nothing stopping users from signing up a second time anyway, the fairest way to do a makeup is have it open for the public next Friday and it will be also at 9PM.
Thanks Forum... I was also playing with roll over at the time of the drop last night in a ring game. I've rolled over 2298/1800 at this point. I've bought in, played, and left the table multiple times and it's still stuck there. Not a big deal, but would like to get it eventually. Wonder if others will experience the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
Unfortunately due to low volume and chip dumping attempts, Omaha is not a viable option for a daily basis.
If there is chip dumping, that should be addressed but removing it for everybody does not seem like the way to resolve that.

Also in my opinion, the low volumes of players has a direct correlation to the fact that the tables are not regularly and consistently offered.

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
Thanks Forum... I was also playing with roll over at the time of the drop last night in a ring game. I've rolled over 2298/1800 at this point. I've bought in, played, and left the table multiple times and it's still stuck there. Not a big deal, but would like to get it eventually. Wonder if others will experience the same thing...
The same here. I still have pending a few hundred points that should already be released. Does any1 knows when will they be transfered to the forum account?

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
I downloaded and played poker for the first time, maybe about a dozen days ago. Made final table and cashed some points, then went to play a ring game and double them. It said my pts would go back into my SBR Book as soon as I close the poker client. I haven't seen those pts since.

Any help please?
You need to roll over your poker chips 3x before they are converted to betpoints, check the status in the poker client cashier

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
I downloaded and played poker for the first time, maybe about a dozen days ago. Made final table and cashed some points, then went to play a ring game and double them. It said my pts would go back into my SBR Book as soon as I close the poker client. I haven't seen those pts since.

Any help please?
the key would be to "triple" them, not just double them..... you have to play the amount of pts u win in a trny three times (3x) before they are rolled. hit the cashier button in your game player, it will show u the progress of ur rollover.....

as u are obviously a new player, you should have no problem placing in trnys and completing ur rollovers!!!! take advantage of this facet of SBR's spectacular programming and play often, as the time will come when u don't hit draws and flop sets to crack overpairs!!!!!

good luck,
AD
Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-08-14 at 12:21 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.