Login Search

Color Up Poker Cash Game Thread

Last Post

[QUOTE=sinmiedo;21602116]
Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
http://www.dragthebar.com/poker-vide...450f053522b4b3

pretty sick preview of MamaCoolJ 41 tables running in The Beast on ACR.

[/QUOTE
cellardoor is another of the best there.
I remember reading David Sklansky about this skills in of poker and h call it something like Robopoker.
Tom Dwan the same, so, this in my opinion, are gifted humans,
I can only play ma x of 6 tables or 2in tournaments.
yeah I have played cellardoor alot also. there a few regs there that you can't really avoid playing with because the amount of volume they put in. I will say that while Gaines will admit that he misses a lot and can't really focus for more than a split second while mass tabling, you could say robotic some but if you get a chance to see some of his HH review and live play on slightly less tables the guy is playing anything but typical ABC poker and has some pretty unorthodox moves in his pocket that work. Anyone playing low-midstakes cash should take a look. They guy has some really soild game theory and can back it up with relevant math.

yeah they need it, I play sitngo and MTT there but not a fan of the cash games currently. They have some good promotions, My last payout was 14 days total last month. Even though they have cancelled Rakeback they still give stuff away though my Rakeback provider. Getting some cash or and ipad mini. I added that to some rake races for sitngo's on top of some extra from reload bonus that they always have running with my rakeback promo I have nothing to complain about with a 2 week payout. but yeah cash was lacking would really add over all to the site traffic. They run a lot of MTT. And sitngo's load up quick during weekly races.

WPN is really going to pick up after they started paying the rakerace out of their own pocket, pretty big news for cash game players, I get a pretty healthy rakeback that pays weekly and they actually have the fastest paying bonus I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
yeah they need it, I play sitngo and MTT there but not a fan of the cash games currently. They have some good promotions, My last payout was 14 days total last month. Even though they have cancelled Rakeback they still give stuff away though my Rakeback provider. Getting some cash or and ipad mini. I added that to some rake races for sitngo's on top of some extra from reload bonus that they always have running with my rakeback promo I have nothing to complain about with a 2 week payout. but yeah cash was lacking would really add over all to the site traffic. They run a lot of MTT. And sitngo's load up quick during weekly races.

WPN is really going to pick up after they started paying the rakerace out of their own pocket, pretty big news for cash game players, I get a pretty healthy rakeback that pays weekly and they actually have the fastest paying bonus I've seen in a while.
what is your nick

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Sin you're a good guy man. Don't go. Poker wouldn't be the same without you.
As much as I feel honored by your kind comment, saying that undermined many good players, that day in and day out put their time for the competition, Such individuals like \ JakePavy, Downsouth, Tatddy, Beerdog,no1here, autodonk. smitch124,Arunsh,Bitemyus, GaryDN, ShuganRua yourself and many others, are the spine of the poker room.
SBR poker has give me the best times of my poker game, and , the opportunity to mingle with many people that i would never meet in any other circumstances, \people like \mikejam. milwokiemike, Roxyfish, iwinyourmoney, chemm, SBR Jhom, Gummo, Wulfman, 4uk4life, and the list can go for another 100 names at least.
But i need to spend serius time in poker if i want to continue with the growing process, and there are a limited amount of hours that i can dedicate, and by mixing the way of thinking the game between SBR poker points with real money, because creates bad habits, in my game and i need to be focus in one objective.
\good luck bud!!!!!!
Last edited by sinmiedo; 04-10-14 at 01:19 AM.