Login Search

So im playing poker in sbr......

Last Post

dammit, kockn, u drag this ol post up as proof that you had my number all along...... u fckin punk! I'll be thinkin' of u this weekend as i'm shopping at walmart with my SBR giftcard and chowing down pizza from Pizza Hut with my latest pizza gift cert. courtesy of SBR!!!!!

love, billy loco aka AD aka FuuckKonckUpIfIEverSeeHisSorryASS

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
dammit, kockn, u drag this ol post up as proof that you had my number all along...... u fckin punk! I'll be thinkin' of u this weekend as i'm shopping at walmart with my SBR giftcard and chowing down pizza from Pizza Hut with my latest pizza gift cert. courtesy of SBR!!!!!

love, billy loco aka AD aka FuuckKonckUpIfIEverSeeHisSorryASS
What ever dick bottom line is your a fraud to easy to spot ...well for me any how it took me what 2 days after you opened your acct. Go back and make a new name or maybe your already have a few more. Like I said your a nobody you will be no where so keep dreamng Crunt

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
What ever dick bottom line is your a fraud to easy to spot ...well for me any how it took me what 2 days after you opened your acct. Go back and make a new name or maybe your already have a few more. Like I said your a nobody you will be no where so keep dreamng Crunt
hey kocknsock.... I think i'll keep this "Auto Donk" i.d., it seems to be the best in my stable..... unlike ur no-poker-skillz azz, "Auto Donk" took down yet another trny today....... and that wasn't any dream, "Crunt"!