Login Search

So im playing poker in sbr......

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
What is "a cuban sand"? I have to know!
im thinking logically , hardly kock's strong suit, but im assuming he meant cuban sandwich because im supposedly short and fat. looks good though

too bad he can't join me and have one cuz he'll be all constipated the next day and need metamucil, orange flavored.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 09-05-13 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
Boy, this is some welcome I get from the regulars on this site.... happen to get a second and third in these promo trnys, and the hate flows..... Try a space between Auto and Donk, maybe then you'll find me??? I've watched this site for years on the book end, and saw the promotion and decided to give it a whirl.... Know all about points just from seeing the site for a long while.... probably just getting some new player love from the site..... u know that happens on every on line site.... Oh yeah, that, and, I can see your cards and those in the chute................Love, AD
Dont worry about it bud, I received a even greater amount of hate when I cashed 4x in the last week of this 4 mth long contest and made it to one of the teams. Hate the game, not the player

Boy, this is some welcome I get from the regulars on this site.... happen to get a second and third in these promo trnys, and the hate flows..... Try a space between Auto and Donk, maybe then you'll find me??? I've watched this site for years on the book end, and saw the promotion and decided to give it a whirl.... Know all about points just from seeing the site for a long while.... probably just getting some new player love from the site..... u know that happens on every on line site.... Oh yeah, that, and, I can see your cards and those in the chute................Love, AD
Did this guy really say
I've watched this site for years on the book end, and saw the promotion and decided to give it a whirl.... Know all about points just from seeing the site for a long whileSo you sat and watched for yeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrssssss and didnt sign up until nowName:  Baloney1.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  31.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by peppermillrick View Post
LOL
This video was hypnotizing to watch because of the guy saying they changed the recipe 10 times but he's supposed to be showing you how to make an actual Cuban.
"A few mayo........Very few mustard"
Then at the 3:30 mark when he's cutting it in half I was thinking he may chop his finger off.
Dude cut it like he's never held a knife in his life.

Thanks for making me waste 4+ minutes of my life Pepper.

hey knock... get over it... so I sucked out on you and saw you get drummed out of a tourney with relatively pathetic play... ur clearly weak and need to step ur game up. better luck next time.... and please play better..... and yes, you'd be wise to stat the f outta my way...... not because i'm a ghost, but because im a much better player than you are, donkboy......

hey knock... get over it... so I sucked out on you and saw you get drummed out of a tourney with relatively pathetic play... ur clearly weak and need to step ur game up. better luck next time.... and please play better..... and yes, you'd be wise to stat the f outta my way...... not because i'm a ghost, but because im a much better player than you are, donkboy......

they way that donkey is raping that dude is similar to how I tore you a knew one yesterday.... and similar to how you donked out of this morning's trny, Mr. No Points....
idiot is worrying about betpoints I bet your bankroll is less than 100 bucks.

...get a life donkey
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-21-16 at 01:09 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Sure bud what ever .... your story is weak just give up....... you are exposed. The weak game is the guy suking out 8 times a tourny....who is that I would play you live any time but we both know that cant happen right? Its really time for you to give up
Last edited by konck; 09-06-13 at 11:08 AM.