Login Search

So im playing poker in sbr......

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Guess the little fat fuk didnt mean this....Oh well at least im not loaning him ptsAnd yes 5'7'' 235 is a little fat fuk
not 5'7 and not 235 lbs. more lies coming out of the *** dumpster's mouth. not even gonna respond to the loaning points part cuz yur such a dumb fuk if you dont know how i handled that.

now hurry up matlock starts in 2 minutes . yur grandkids can explain what the crime was and how it was solved dikhead

Quote Originally Posted by wulfman14 View Post
not 5'7 and not 235 lbs. More lies coming out of the *** dumpster's mouth. Not even gonna respond to the loaning points part cuz yur such a dumb fuk if you dont know how i handled that.

Now hurry up matlock starts in 2 minutes . Yur grandkids can explain what the crime was and how it was solved dikhead
[attach]59798[/attach
Attached Images  

Default It is I, ghost Donk......

Boy, this is some welcome I get from the regulars on this site.... happen to get a second and third in these promo trnys, and the hate flows..... Try a space between Auto and Donk, maybe then you'll find me??? I've watched this site for years on the book end, and saw the promotion and decided to give it a whirl.... Know all about points just from seeing the site for a long while.... probably just getting some new player love from the site..... u know that happens on every on line site.... Oh yeah, that, and, I can see your cards and those in the chute................Love, AD