Login Search

So im playing poker in sbr......

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
konck might be on smthng here...this guy got me twice today like he knew my cards from the get go
He got a lot of miracles thats all im saying I was lb aq he raises the button I fold BB all ins bb aj he had a7 all low cards hit 7 river stuff like that my AQ was beat to if I dont duck there. But i had like 4 folds where im ahead and would have lost....again just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
did the same to yur now deceased mom / she couldnt walk for a week.
and nah sorry you old bitch , no guys get near my girl . yur ass, on the other hand , has been open for business the past 40 years.

now stfu before i come down to florida and take away your insulin.
LOL I wish you would come here i would shove a cuban sand down your throat

golden oldie you dont want nothing to do with me seriously .. ill shove that walking cane so far up yur ass that bacteria ridden mets baseball cap will pop off.
Man its like your dreaming or have that 7-11 rage you guys get

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Man its like your dreaming or have that 7-11 rage you guys get
im done hassling the elderly. its like teasing a 5 year old. have a good life kock, or whats left of it . probably a brown dothead going to be the one that operates on your ignorant racist ass and saves yur life

im done hassling the elderly. its like teasing a 5 year old. have a good life kock, or whats left of it . probably a brown dothead going to be the one that operates on your ignorant racist ass and saves yur life
Bye Ghandi post a picture of yourself some day give us all a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Bye Ghandi post a picture of yourself some day give us all a laugh
60 years on this earth and you cant spell the name of one of the greatest civil rights leaders of all time . you are a fukkin joke. here you dipshit http://www.markshep.com/peace/Spell.htmland that man has accomplished more then 20 generations of yur inbred family ever will.

i already made a video. i dont take photos of myself 2 inches from the webcam to make myself larger then i really am, and even then you were a joke. fukkin midget arms and potbellied ass.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 09-05-13 at 11:26 AM.

Guess the little fat fuk didnt mean this....Oh well at least im not loaning him ptsAnd yes 5'7'' 235 is a little fat fuk