Login Search

Promo over: Win a Royal Flush in Hold Em, get 1,500 points!

Last Post

Ship 'em ! TIA

***** Hand history (v1.2) ***** Hand ID 3652616 $0 + $0 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 21:04:00 06/10/2013 ET Table 'Table 49267', 10 seats max, Real money Seat 8 is the button. Small Blind $10, Big Blind $20 Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10 Seat 1 (playing) : frankzig, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 2 (playing) : playersonly69, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 3 (playing) : theantfather, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 4 (playing) : p0kerdynamix, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 5 (playing) : Stefan_eur, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 6 (playing) : JAKEPEAVY21, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 7 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $1940, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 8 (playing) : ArunSh, amount $1990, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 9 (playing) : sportsfanatic, amount $2070, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 10 (playing) : chipup, amount $4180, amount bet $0, penalty (None) sportsfanatic: Small Blind ($10) chipup: Big Blind ($20) ** Dealing Down Cards ** Dealt to BiTeMeUsAdOj: [Qd, Jd] frankzig: Fold playersonly69: Fold theantfather: Fold p0kerdynamix: Fold Stefan_eur: Fold JAKEPEAVY21: Fold BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($20) ArunSh: Fold sportsfanatic: Fold chipup: Check ($0) ** Dealing Flop ** Community cards: [3s, Td, Kd] chipup: Check ($0) BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($40) chipup: Call ($40) ** Dealing Turn ** Community cards: [7c] chipup: Check ($0) BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($100) chipup: Call ($100) ** Dealing River ** Community cards: [Ad] chipup: Check ($0) BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($100) chipup: Call ($100) ** End Round ** ** Evaluate ** BiTeMeUsAdOj: Show Cards ($0) chipup: Muck ($0) ** Showdown ** Main pot $530, Rake $0 Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $260, won $530, net $270, HoleCards [Qd, Jd], HiHand [a royal flush] [Ad, Kd, Qd, Jd, Td], won $530 from main pot Summary chipup: bet $260, won $100, net $-160, HoleCards [6d, Ks]

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Ship 'em ! TIA

***** Hand history (v1.2) ***** Hand ID 3652616 $0 + $0 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 21:04:00 06/10/2013 ET Table 'Table 49267', 10 seats max, Real money Seat 8 is the button. Small Blind $10, Big Blind $20 Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10 Seat 1 (playing) : frankzig, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 2 (playing) : playersonly69, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 3 (playing) : theantfather, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 4 (playing) : p0kerdynamix, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 5 (playing) : Stefan_eur, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 6 (playing) : JAKEPEAVY21, amount $2000, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 7 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $1940, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 8 (playing) : ArunSh, amount $1990, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 9 (playing) : sportsfanatic, amount $2070, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 10 (playing) : chipup, amount $4180, amount bet $0, penalty (None) sportsfanatic: Small Blind ($10) chipup: Big Blind ($20) ** Dealing Down Cards ** Dealt to BiTeMeUsAdOj: [Qd, Jd] frankzig: Fold playersonly69: Fold theantfather: Fold p0kerdynamix: Fold Stefan_eur: Fold JAKEPEAVY21: Fold BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($20) ArunSh: Fold sportsfanatic: Fold chipup: Check ($0) ** Dealing Flop ** Community cards: [3s, Td, Kd] chipup: Check ($0) BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($40) chipup: Call ($40) ** Dealing Turn ** Community cards: [7c] chipup: Check ($0) BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($100) chipup: Call ($100) ** Dealing River ** Community cards: [Ad] chipup: Check ($0) BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($100) chipup: Call ($100) ** End Round ** ** Evaluate ** BiTeMeUsAdOj: Show Cards ($0) chipup: Muck ($0) ** Showdown ** Main pot $530, Rake $0 Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $260, won $530, net $270, HoleCards [Qd, Jd], HiHand [a royal flush] [Ad, Kd, Qd, Jd, Td], won $530 from main pot Summary chipup: bet $260, won $100, net $-160, HoleCards [6d, Ks]
You were betting the hand??

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
You were betting the hand??
Some of us know our opponents STONE COLD, 4uk.

Feel free to call us poker savants if ya want... we won't argue.

For instance... if it was Seaweed in the hand, I woulda pushed all-in... cuz he woulda called with anything. STONE. COLD. LOCK

If it was SBR Annie, I woulda min bet but simultaneously typed in "yeah Annie, after I'm done diddlin JoJo I might *think* about givin you a poke for shits & giggles but don't set your heart on it"... this woulda induced a tilt all-in from her.

If it was YOU, I woulda promised ya a pizza if you called my bet and you woulda been psychologically compelled to CALL (regardless of your holdings).

It's all bout playing a meta game on SBR to offset the bots & rampant rigged-ness.

Matter of fact, my e-book "50 Shades of SBR poker play" should be hitting the SBR store just before Christmas. It has a provocative FORWARD by Gaby & Natalie and a pull-out centerfold of JoJo. If ya want the special edition "popup" edition featuring me (well, er, part of me anyway) then that'll cost ya like 300 more betpoints

Makes a great stocking stuffer!

For instance... if it was Seaweed in the hand, I woulda pushed all-in... cuz he woulda called with anything. STONE. COLD. LOCK

If it was SBR Annie, I woulda min bet but simultaneously typed in "yeah Annie, after I'm done diddlin JoJo I might *think* about givin you a poke for shits & giggles but don't set your heart on it"... this woulda induced a tilt all-in from her.

If it was YOU, I woulda promised ya a pizza if you called my bet and you woulda been psychologically compelled to CALL (regardless of your holdings).

It's all bout playing a meta game on SBR to offset the bots & rampant rigged-ness.

Matter of fact, my e-book "50 Shades of SBR poker play" should be hitting the SBR store just before Christmas. It has a provocative FORWARD by Gaby & Natalie and a pull-out centerfold of JoJo. If ya want the special edition "popup" edition featuring me (well, er, part of me anyway) then that'll cost ya like 300 more betpoints

Are you saying you would have messed with my emotions and not really give me a pizza?

Ship 'em ! TIA HoleCards [Qd, Jd], HiHand [a royal flush] [Ad, Kd, Qd, Jd, Td], won $530 from main pot Summary chipup: bet $260, won $100, net $-160, HoleCards [6d, Ks]
as if I couldn't have seen this coming..... the way you were sucking out on me hand after hand on the river the other night, revealed to me that you are The Chosen One..... sbr loves u!!!! congrats, nice hand......

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
as if I couldn't have seen this coming..... the way you were sucking out on me hand after hand on the river the other night, revealed to me that you are The Chosen One..... sbr loves u!!!! congrats, nice hand......
Still butthurt over 2 hands, huh?
"hand after hand" .... I had AT vs your A8 you got lucky and outflopped me then I TURNED a T... yeah, first time that's ever happened in the history of poker . The other one I don't recall specifics but it was nothing unusual.

Why do you pansy-whiny-ass-rigtard-clowns always think YOU can get lucky on the flop when being dominated but best hand PF can't end up winning? It's obvious you rigtard clowns have played very little live poker ( and online) otherwise you'd KNOW that what you see on SBR is nothing out of the norm.

But keep deluding yourself that it's all rigged so it'll make you feel all warm & fuzzy and keep you outta the fetal position when you lose... and reaffirm in your deluded minds what superior players you all are and if not for the rigged software you'd always win.

BTW... the only one w/ SBR that thinks I'm "The Chosen One" is Ms. Jonelyn Noble... but I assure you, it's got nuthin to do with flopping cards, more like poppin hard.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
Really surprised to see you complaining in several different threads about bad beats. I remember the first couple weeks you were here at SBR you were hitting 'real' suckout hands over and over. I witnessed it myself and someone else even made a thread about it. What comes around goes around. It's poker.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave ShogunRua 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hmmm... how would I go about pre-ordering or reserving a copy of your book ahead of time? Will their be any other special editions besides the pop-up version?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave peacebyinches 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.