Login Search

Seaweed, post your next 10 plays in this thread...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
there is a big difference between being a Russian and being a Chechen...Russians and Chechens don't associate with one another
if you listened to the interviews of some of the former friends of a little brother, you probably heard that many of them said that every time they would call him Russian, he would correct them and tell them that he's a Chechen
Russian is easier to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
What do you find so inappropriate to referencing the bombings?

Would you prefer to pretend they never happened?

You make it sound like I'm rejoicing in the death of others. Lighten up, weirdo. Your sensitive nature creeps me out. If you're going to cry about everything, Just don't click on my threads.
champer dont mind thegiant

champer he is just a little insecure that hes going to have to join you in drinkernation

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
What do you find so inappropriate to referencing the bombings?

Would you prefer to pretend they never happened?

You make it sound like I'm rejoicing in the death of others. Lighten up, weirdo. Your sensitive nature creeps me out. If you're going to cry about everything, Just don't click on my threads.

take it easy pal im speaking for 95% of the public. its too eary to joke about this

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Giant you have special place in my heart now
Giant I hope Weeder is Okay with that
Rocket, I'm a big fan of yours, too.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
champer dont mind thegiant

champer he is just a little insecure that hes going to have to join you in drinkernation
If Champer is in Drinker Nation, I will be signing my lifetime contract with Seaweed Nation tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
im not about to toss giants salad becuase hes an established poster. hes been out of line all week making sh1t comments about this boston stuff. and believe me i know a lot more about what goes on behind the scenes ive been involved
This guy just keeps getting creepier.

What scenes are you involved in?