Login Search

Green Bay Has No Shot In Superbowl

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
You will be on them in the end.

PITT most vulnerable vs. the pass. They got torched against two best pass teams they faced: Saints put up 288 on 34/44 (72%); NE put up 350 on on 30/43 (70%).

GB has best pass game in the league and will similarly dial up 40+ passes, spread em out, and burn them all game. And with this in a dome, it will be just straight deadly.
You could be wrong about this, look at their pass defense numbers after they played NE and LeBeau made some adjustments to their pass D

Before the NE game opponents were completing 67% of their passes, after that game under 53%

I like Pittsburgh anywhere but in Dallas. Green Bay is the home team here because most people in Dallas HATE Pitt. Jerry Jones will not let Pittsburgh win in Dallas. That would be the biggest slap in the face to Cowboy fans, other than Pitt beating Dallas in Dallas for the Superbowl.

I am a Dallas hater and would love to see Pittsburgh get the win in Dallas. I think Pitt is going to get a taste of their own medicine from the Superbowl they played against Seattle, when they were getting all the calls. This Superbowl Green Bay is going to get all the calls.

The stadium is set up for speed more than it is set up for power. Green Bay will have an advantage there. If the game is called fair Pitt can win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
You could be wrong about this, look at their pass defense numbers after they played NE and LeBeau made some adjustments to their pass D

Before the NE game opponents were completing 67% of their passes, after that game under 53%
Ok, but they played Oakland, Buffalo, Cincy, Carolina, Clev, Jetsx2, and Baltx2 after the NE game. These are all 20 or worse ranked passing teams, except for Cincy @ 13th.

And GB has a substantially better pass game, statistically and otherwise, than NE.

Last night Sanchez just threw up 233, 20-33 (60%) in 10 degree weather IN Pitt for the AFC Champ. Rodgers will do what in a dome?
Last edited by Sunde91; 01-24-11 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
Ok, but they played Oakland, Buffalo, Cincy, Carolina, Clev, Jetsx2, and Baltx2 after the NE game. These are all 20 or worse ranked passing teams, except for Cincy @ 13th.

And GB has a substantially better pass game, statistically and otherwise, than NE.

Last night Sanchez just threw up 233, 20-33 (60%) in 10 degree weather IN Pitt for the AFC Champ. Rodgers will do what in a dome?

Yeah, thats after Pitt went up 24-0, you know, what did GBs offense do in the 2nd half vs CHI?

And as for what GB did to Atl, does Atl have a very good defense?

GBs offense did not do much vs Chicago in the 3 games they played this yr and I htink Pitts D is better than the Bears?
I bet Lovie Smith will give Tomlin all he needs to know about GBs offense

I dont think GB can run the ball on Pitt and I think Pitts DBs can play with GBs WRs, tough game

Pitts DBs are not as bad as people think
Last edited by Scorpion; 01-24-11 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Yeah, thats after Pitt went up 24-0, you know, what did GBs offense do in the 2nd half vs CHI?

And as for what GB did to Atl, does Atl have a very good defense?

GBs offense did not do much vs Chicago in the 3 games they played this yr and I htink Pitts D is better than the Bears?
I bet Lovie Smith will give Tomlin all he needs to know about GBs offense

I dont think GB can run the ball on Pitt and I think Pitts DBs can play with GBs WRs, tough game

Pitts DBs are not as bad as people think
Nobody runs the ball on pitt.

Green bay went to a very conservative game plan in the 2nd half of the championship game. Rodgers had a huge game against chicago in the first meeting.

This will be a very close game, i think both teams put up some points in this one.