Login Search

O.J. Simpson has kicked the bucket.

Last Post

Certainly have no love for the man, but he was the epitome/forerunner of the "I have ULTIMATE game skills and the world owes me" brood. He was a running back WAY ahead of his competition. Was another athlete given way too much before their brain could comprehend. The list is long Dwight Gooden comes quickly to mind as another.

Sad society we have created.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
Certainly have no love for the man, but he was the epitome/forerunner of the "I have ULTIMATE game skills and the world owes me" brood. He was a running back WAY ahead of his competition. Was another athlete given way too much before their brain could comprehend. The list is long Dwight Gooden comes quickly to mind as another.

Sad society we have created.
Hopefully his family allows his brain to be studied. I'm pretty sure they'll find massive CTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Hopefully his family allows his brain to be studied. I'm pretty sure they'll find massive CTE.
Can't blame everything on CTE.

OJ had a short fuse and was a wife beater that eventually became a ruthless murder. If I can't have her no one can mentality. Then he became a chronic liar after and showed no remorse saying he didn't do it even up until the day he died.

If OJ had half a conscience he should have confessed on his death bed and showed some kind of remorse.. He didn't. Fock him.

He beat the shit out of her on a few occasions..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-11-24 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Oj knew exactly what he was doing. Wasn't he meant to search for the real killer lol! Next thing you know he's playing Golf.

The guy was just a piece of shit that happened to be good at a sport.
Last edited by packerd_00; 04-11-24 at 10:03 PM.