Login Search

Video: Huge Bet Super Bowl And $749 Spread For Game

Last Post

I have never seen a game so lopsided every call is against kc and why did penetrating kc call a time out that second time it was 3rd and 2 wtf are they thinking you give Brady with good field position a chance to save a time out . This turned when they got the Int and the penetrating refs screwed us over. But there was no excuse letting them score before half I am in shock they called that 2nd make them use their last one but no let’s let them save their last one at almost the 30 . Wtf are they thinking. How many penalties agai st kc it’s like 10 feels like it. Tb has I think 1 lousy penalty . So now we have to hope they can score a td opening drive really almost feels like they have to .

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I don’t see Kansas City losing this game if Brady when’s the Super Bowl it goes down as the greatest sports feat in world history

He would have beaten three straight Hall of Fame quarterback on the road statistically impossible

No way this guy is going to sink me again

You forgot to factor in the refs who are basically handing this thing to Brady. Call after call most bogus and you can prolly make those calls anytime you want on any team. The defensive holding call is the great equalizer in the NFL. has kept what three drives alive for Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
You forgot to factor in the refs who are basically handing this thing to Brady. Call after call most bogus and you can prolly make those calls anytime you want on any team. The defensive holding call is the great equalizer in the NFL. has kept what three drives alive for Brady.
How much are you losing?
Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
How much are you losing?
Love it
here is one bet son and what i am up for the week if lose this game (as well as the rest i have) i break even so no big deal. So go cry now

3938637 Feb 07 06:38 PM
Feb 06 10:05 PM
Feb 06 08:57 PM NFL
NBA
REVERSE ACTION (300.00 USD) (1 of 1)NFL SUPER BOWL 55 - Sunday, Feb 7th @Raymond James Stadium - Tampa Bay. FL
[102] TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS +3½-105[549] DETROIT PISTONS +13½-105
630.00 / 1200.00