Login Search

NASCAR Fantasy League 2019

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

What free public contest is that? Are you referring to something at the exterior site?
I mean for the public Slingshot game, as well as our private Slingshot league.

Do you know if we need to do anything extra to be in both?

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I mean for the public Slingshot game, as well as our private Slingshot league.

Do you know if we need to do anything extra to be in both?
Right, when I said exterior site I meant the Slingshot site. And I don't know, if it is not clear in their rules, contact Jordan at admin@fantasyracingonline.net and he'll get back to you. My GUESS is they are separate and you need to enter each separately but i am not 100% sure.

carolina daze knows racing guys i am gonna go check the qualifying results it is feb 10 and contest picks ca be made p.s. could i get some thoughts on these 2 drivers chances erik jones and james mcmurray also the salary structure for the contests i think 50k allows for a good balance of studs and value picks

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
is this a new roster each week or is this a pick em once under 50k and let em roll. ie do you need to pay attention every week for driver and value or not!??

thanks
You also need to enter your roster every week, even if you want to keep your same guys from the previous week. There is no roster carryover week to week.

As has been mentioned, picks are now available for selection! We are now at 50 members with Daytona being this Sunday, which is disappointing after we had 100 members last year. It is recommended that any new entries join by Friday at the very latest, although by Thursday would be better. You can still try to join on Saturday, but there would then be no guarantee you would be added in time for Sunday's race. Also remember Friday is the deadline for Non-Pros to turn Pro and be eligible for full Daytona prizes, including the $300 cash prize. Please begin the Pro process ASAP.

1 4uk4life
2 5mike5
3 acedeuce
4 agendaman
5 Alright Alright
6 Auto Donk
7 avssakic
8 batt33
9 BetOnUnderdogs
10 bigdaddyjames
11 BigdaddyQH
12 Bigt71906