Login Search

Donald Trump To Run For President in 2016!!!!!!!!

Last Post

I'm no Republican at all...I tend to follow the outsider, independent, and third party candidates more than anything but I will be voting Trump here

Just from what I've seen and people I've talked to, there are tons of moderates and independents that feel the same way

Real staunch conservatives that follow the constitution would probably be Cruz supporters, big money and corrupt traditional Republicans would vote Rubio
Give Points

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave MoneyLineDawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
That's because your sentence didn't make any sense to start with. There's only so much I can do with it.
you could go to school and learn how to read a sentence?

you can't deny you have had some serious struggles recently. You didn't even know what a prepositional phrase was...

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
you could go to school and learn how to read a sentence?

you can't deny you have had some serious struggles recently. You didn't even know what a prepositional phrase was...
A. Not only did I know, I explained why you used the wrong one. It's not my fault that it flew completely over your head.

B. That should read: "what a prepositional phrase IS, not was."

Virtually every single sentence you write is littered with errors. I typically let it pass without comment, because otherwise I'd be commenting on nothing else, and it would seem petty.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
A. Not only did I know, I explained why you used the wrong one. It's not my fault that it flew completely over your head.

B. That should read: "what a prepositional phrase IS, not was."

Virtually every single sentence you write is littered with errors. I typically let it pass without comment, because otherwise I'd be commenting on nothing else, and it would seem petty.
A. no, you did not. You made the amateur mistake of not realizing "low" can be used as a noun.

B. All you have, and anyone else here, are my few grammatical errors sparsely scattered through many posts proving you don't know what you're talking about. I can live with that
Last edited by brooks85; 03-03-16 at 12:43 PM.