Login Search

Cotes Sports Picks

Last Post

Nice night Cotesy. I was on the wrong under and the wrong over . Right idea on the Habs, figured if they won which I was kind of thinking they would it would go over. 4 goals and Boston can't even get me one for the push. Luckily the Heat were able to salvage me a split on the night when I went 1-2 in the NHL.

Not sure what the hell to do tonight. Tough to pick against Minnesota when they've been so good at home, but I have a feeling Chicago ends this thing tonight. Also feel like the smart move is to not even touch either side in Pittsburgh. What does everyone think?

Quote Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
Great thread guys.

Any idea for tonight???
I am really considering takings the wilds, as they are awesome at home...
And possibly the penguins, as I don't see the Rangers taking 3 straight games.
Yeah i agree with you on the pens. Then again i thought they'd win the last 2 games but i dont see them dropping game 7 at home. Crosby will have a strong game i think

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing Stars View Post
LAK had me drinking the Kool-aid. They're dead. Can't take Pens either NYR ML. Hawks ML 1-2 last night -$80. Cotesy. Habs looked good and Bruins not so much. One more to go for series win !!!!
I know Pens let us down the past few games but I think i need to stay with them. I think they'll put up a fight tonight and Crosby will come out strong after having a conversation with Lemieux following last game

Quote Originally Posted by ARoot55 View Post
Nice night Cotesy. I was on the wrong under and the wrong over . Right idea on the Habs, figured if they won which I was kind of thinking they would it would go over. 4 goals and Boston can't even get me one for the push. Luckily the Heat were able to salvage me a split on the night when I went 1-2 in the NHL.

Not sure what the hell to do tonight. Tough to pick against Minnesota when they've been so good at home, but I have a feeling Chicago ends this thing tonight. Also feel like the smart move is to not even touch either side in Pittsburgh. What does everyone think?

I knew Price would have a good outing last night facing elimination. didnt expect it to go over but i did think it would be a push which is why i stayed away

Think im with you there, hard to pick against Wild at home but i do also think Hawks win it tonight. Like i said a few times so far, gotta go with the PENS!!