Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
GL bud, I am all over it too.....not going to the game though, had to be in Calgary....
I figured you would be on your boys. A little juicy, but was late getting bets in. I did post the Leafs as a winner in another thread, but didn't get that play in.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
I figured you would be on your boys. A little juicy, but was late getting bets in. I did post the Leafs as a winner in another thread, but didn't get that play in.
Ugh.....yeah, I was on regulation at +105 and the ML........had a 5-0 night in puck, including the Flames in Regulation, lol. I think I ended up taking in over a G in puck alone....you know me though, in puck I will give it back tomorrow....

Canucks have been amazing to me the last 12 games.....a real thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Ugh.....yeah, I was on regulation at +105 and the ML........had a 5-0 night in puck, including the Flames in Regulation, lol. I think I ended up taking in over a G in puck alone....you know me though, in puck I will give it back tomorrow....

Canucks have been amazing to me the last 12 games.....a real thing of beauty.
I almost went both Canucks and Ducks in Regulation but laid off at the last min and just ate the juice on the Canucks. Seems like every time I bet on the Canucks, they dominate but play a close game.

9 games on the card tomorrow. Some good looking plays