Login Search

Northern Illinois ML +310 a good bet today

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post

Ok lol we 50/50. Toledo by 10+?
I think so. Last bit of info I liked: Ohio St's backup (Carlos Hyde) averaged 3.8 ypc against Toledo. The rest of the season he has averaged 5.7 ypc. Toledo's defense is solid. They should keep NIU's run game in check forcing them to go to the air and ill take my chances if that happens.

BOL on your play.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

I think so. Last bit of info I liked: Ohio St's backup (Carlos Hyde) averaged 3.8 ypc against Toledo. The rest of the season he has averaged 5.7 ypc. Toledo's defense is solid. They should keep NIU's run game in check forcing them to go to the air and ill take my chances if that happens.

BOL on your play.
Still nobody has answered about how this will not be like last year's 422 yard rushing barrage.

Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
You would think this is the super bowl with all threads on this game. If this was a sat afternoon game none of you would give 2 shits about it. Its a mac game, nobody knows whats going to happen. They both suck ass or they wouldnt be playing on tuesday. Nobody is right or wrong all the teams in this conf suck balls. I know there are some high schools here in s. florida that could probably win @ home against these teams.
lol. N ILL defense would be a big question mark for me. This game should be a shoot out as many of you already said.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

The teams are different than last year?
Toledo only giving up 3 pts a game less than last year, the NIU game last year nobody was expecting NIU to clamp down and put a gaping hole in Toledo like that, came out of nowhere, I hear the kids are still bothered emotionally from that loss, even Kent State didnt give up 21 points to BGSU like Toledo did.