Login Search

I'm Quitting

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
Pete Carroll going for the fg on the 1 yd line when they will never get that close again wraps it up. Im not letting these monkeys and meatheads control my mood anymore. im finding a new hobby b4 i go back to school. then gambling will never even enter my mind. have fun losing
I am up today KingKolStiff. Maybe being a stiff and a pathological liar isn't good for the karma. Have fun being the 31 year old that still lives with his parents guy at Florida State; you are going to get all the girls

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
I am up today KingKolStiff. Maybe being a stiff and a pathological liar isn't good for the karma. Have fun being the 31 year old that still lives with his parents guy at Florida State; you are going to get all the girls
honestly whomever you really are. gl in what u do. i hope u make it, the world is very tough

Pete Carroll going for the fg on the 1 yd line when they will never get that close again wraps it up. Im not letting these monkeys and meatheads control my mood anymore. im finding a new hobby b4 i go back to school. then gambling will never even enter my mind. have fun losing
love it , told ya kid, just chalk it up as another thing you will be a LOSER at

im not empty yet. i have these 4 bets left. totally letting it all ride

NYG score 1st (+120) 25units
M.Manningham 04.5 rec (-130) 30 units
Clemson NCAAB -3 2nd half (+6 game) 20 units
Broncos +19.5, last game 10pt teaser 2 units

about 3700 on the line, but i actually want to lose them all

i just checked my pending bets and my book cancelled this bet. they told me what i did (taking it over multiple times) was not permitted online. i asked them if i could do it over the phone and they said yes. but then they said it went up to -140 ............i took it anyways, but just another reason to leave

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
Boys cut him some slack he wants to go back to school so he doesn't have to live off his family's business
You are just stupid. You bust this guy "to live off his family's business," yet you rparents own a beach house which you claim is yours. Are you just dumb retarded? I could see how downer abuse does that to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post

love it , told ya kid, just chalk it up as another thing you will be a LOSER at

Easy now.....31 is not exactly a kid!!

Kolzig-

Could you amp up the drama a little?? Jesus. So you're saying you're actually surprised that you're not winning at Sports Gambling? Did you really recently believe that your SHARP wagers on the Seahawks were going to help supplement your income as a 31 year old undergrad? if this is truly the case, you're going to need a LOT more education than what you could possibly be getting at FSU.