Login Search

G's PKS Bribing People to Nominate His Posts

Last Post

This is absolute BS what this guy is doing....

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
If you enjoy the post and would like to nominate the thread click on thumb that is your choice thanks ...also points are welcome by clicking on link if you would like to give...

Just so everyone knows how it goes...10 nominations within a post get me nominated for points...once one has 10 clicks in it...that post does not need anymore clicks...if you feel there is another post that I have worked on that deserves a nomination click on it...one click only per person per day but 20 minutes later you can go elsewhere and again nominate anyway else you like just not the same person twice in the same day...

Only nominate my posts if you find them useful....this is very time consuming all day and to me it shows people appreciate it...

he is basically Telling people to stop after 10 nominations.. he is instructing them how to give him pts... wtf Why not NOMINATE the same post?// WHY??? because he wants MORE and MORE pts.. so nominate 2 or 3 postings and he gets 30pts. LOL.. wtf is this sbr???

Here is what he posted AFTER he got the infraction. LOL wtf this dude doesnt stop
Quote Originally Posted by G's pks;9297571

[FONT=verdana
If you enjoy the post and would like to nominate the thread click on thumb that is your choice thanks ...also points are welcome by clicking on link if you would like to give some...[/font]

Also I received an infraction yesterday for asking for a nomination in a post...so just so everyone knows how it goes...10 nominations within a post get me nominated for points...once one has 10 clicks in it...that post does not need anymore clicks...if you feel there is another post that I have worked on that deserves a nomination click on it...one click only per person per day but 20 minutes later you can go elsewhere and again nominate anyway else you like just not the same person twice in the same day...

Thanks for the 10 nominations here guys...

The little comments about ONCE its nominated 10 times it dont need no more is so shady.. he is encouraging them to go to post 2 or 3 and start nominating that.. wtf is wrong with this guy?
-stash
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 05:33 PM.

^

if posters nominate a post 10 times The poster gets 10 pts for posting it.

so when he has 2 or 3 postings nominated 10 times he gets 30 pts from sbr for it. and he is holding this as ransom over his loyal minions/followers because they dont want him to quit posting... the last time they quit sending pts his way he threatened to leave.. and then came up with this scam which costs no one pts and it really is genius.. but it is deceiving and abusing the system.

SBR PLEASE STOP THIS SCAM

-stash

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
^

if posters nominate a post 10 times The poster gets 10 pts for posting it.

so when he has 2 or 3 postings nominated 10 times he gets 30 pts from sbr for it. and he is holding this as ransom over his loyal minions/followers because they dont want him to quit posting... the last time they quit sending pts his way he threatened to leave.. and then came up with this scam.

SBR PLEASE STOP THIS SCAM

-stash
Ah, so he's trying to fuk SBR over like Taylor did with the milestones.

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
What's the hold up? Doesn't she know who you are?
Obama well she is from another Country, once she comes to usa she knows where to come

I need to rest now because when she hits NJ I will not be getting much sleep at night

Obama you need to teach me how to please a woman

Call me