Login Search

Illinois to beat Kansas tonight!!!

Last Post

KU defends well. No way Illinois gets the looks they got against a lazy Vegas team. Illinois will also have to defend well tonight. Against UNLV all they had to do was play half ass D and they stopped them - KU has great halfcourt sets. I think the cover might be close, but I think KU wins by double digits in the end.

no way we win, though i hope we do......tonight you will see why kansas is #1 with the depth and ability to play inside....TISDALE IS GONNA GET OWNED and mccamey will try to do too much and not show up....richmond might not play again too and that will hurt as he's a big body and can rebound....

i hope we win but i know we won't....but if we do it would give us an even better shot of making it to the elite 8 and even maybe the final 4.....

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
no way we win, though i hope we do......tonight you will see why kansas is #1 with the depth and ability to play inside....TISDALE IS GONNA GET OWNED and mccamey will try to do too much and not show up....richmond might not play again too and that will hurt as he's a big body and can rebound....

i hope we win but i know we won't....but if we do it would give us an even better shot of making it to the elite 8 and even maybe the final 4.....
This game is Weber's only chance to make this season and his career at Illinois right. We need this, he needs this and I need this! GO ILLINI! Just this once!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
This game is Weber's only chance to make this season and his career at Illinois right. We need this, he needs this and I need this! GO ILLINI! Just this once!!!
loved seeing the idiots cry after the L.....it's like WHERE WAS THAT EMOTIO ALL YEAR???? NOT JUST IN THE LAST GAME.....GOOD RIDDENS THOSE SENIORS ARE GONE....ALL CANCERS

if tisdale or davis ends up becoming a millionaire playing basketball ANYWHERE then there is a problem in the world and i feel like i have been robbed