Login Search

I swear reading PlayerTalk everyday is pushing me to achieve my goals in life

Last Post

A 20 year old (lol) looking down from his lofty perch of some lame part-time job, smoking rope because he thinks it cool, and sucking off the government teet for community college tuition while casting stones and spouting "wisdom" at all the "losers" here in an attempt to make himself feel superior...f'in hilarious!!

would like to see some more hockey picks though. Edmonton over Montreal that one nice was a good call. I will try to give up PBR and Burnetts vodka maybe take the dog for a walk more. Maybe quit buying craigslist sluts with my paychecks. And maybe hit a parley one of these years i'm setting some high standards Rod is right lets do this.

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
would like to see some more hockey picks though. Edmonton over Montreal that one nice was a good call. I will try to give up PBR and Burnetts vodka maybe take the dog for a walk more. Maybe quit buying craigslist sluts with my paychecks. And maybe hit a parley one of these years i'm setting some high standards Rod is right lets do this.
Lets fkin do this pal !!!!!! I will release more plays !!! One fkin time !!!!!!! So many ppl got struck with the truth in this thread and you can see who ... U took it well ! We can all be better men !

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
Rod... you dumb fuk. Are you seriously posting more of this garbage! You know what, you were funny in the beginning... you were living like a 20 year old crazy college fuk enjoying his life at least it seemed. It was somewhat weird, but many of us enjoyed your wit, regardless of what hater posts you encountered. Now you think you have figured it all out in a matter of 2 or 3 weeks. A word of advice... the worst people in life are those who put others down and know it, enjoy it... don't become this person by talking shit about the posters here... fortunately you just seem young and naive when posting this garbage so the "knowing it and enjoying it" part hasn't caught up with you yet... but keep it up and it will and you thinking your better than everyone else will end up biting you in the ass. WAKE UP!
Ur not worth more then these 10 words of mine