Login Search

Please Don't Ask Me For Points

Last Post

Default Please Don't Ask Me For Points

I'm sure that there are a lot of nice posters here, but I've been asked by 3 people in the last 3 days to let them borrow points. The requests have been from 500-1500 points. I know we all want to make it big, but guys, I didn't get any help in building my bank, and you all need to do the same thing. It might sound mean or selfish, but hey, its a tough world out there.

Thanks,
KLC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
I'm sure that there are a lot of nice posters here, but I've been asked by 3 people in the last 3 days to let them borrow points. The requests have been from 500-1500 points. I know we all want to make it big, but guys, I didn't get any help in building my bank, and you all need to do the same thing. It might sound mean or selfish, but hey, its a tough world out there.

Thanks,
KLC
That's a bunch of points.

Good for you, brother. Get yourself something good with them!

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
Ohhh go on KLC just 1000 for me.
I will pay you 10 percent interest and repay at 2 points per day, which means you will be fully repaid.................. well never actually but that is not the point.
I did have somebody offer me a deal like that, but they said they would pay me 12 points a day.