Login Search

Fight at dennys!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
I'd vote for it. You just can't let people that bear no financial costs just keep pumping out children. You can't. That's not the world of the future you want to live in. Those hoes have 6 kids, the trailer park moms have 6 kids, the Muslim immigrants have 6 kids, the dish washer at Wendy's has 6 kids. Meanwhile Bill Gates has one kid, you have one kid.

I say if somebody is on welfare and free housing they shouldn't be allowed to have kids ( or have income cut back). If they repay the money they received then fine, but until then keep your legs closed. If you can't pay for yourself you aren't going to be able to pay for kids and raise them the way they need to be raised.

Meanwhile you are paying for you, your family and child and all theirs.

Exactly. I think we have things figured out here. Maybe you and I should run for office together Bet we would recieve huge support from the gay,liberal commie,pinko f\*g democrats

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
Exactly! Take my wife and me for example. Both educated, IQ above average, currently employed with decent income and benefits. We are both early 30's in age. Guess how many children we have? ONE. That's because intelligent humans understand the cost that are associated with raising children and affording a college education for them. Stupid people just fcuk and ask questions later. And when you get alot of stupid people together that come from gene pools that should be systematically eliminated you have an incident like the one that occured at Denny's.
Eugenics has been abandoned after WW2 MORON. You are white trash and are not even aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gohabsgo View Post
Eugenics has been abandoned after WW2 MORON. You are white trash and are not even aware of it.

Oh, no... Did somebody hurt you wittle feelings sweetheart? Usually the name calling happens when somebody gets there whittle feelings hurt. I am so sorry your whittle feeling are hurt sweetie. If I could meet you I would buy you a whittle coca-cola and a moon pie and tell you everything will be alright. OK?

Besides I am well aware of it just making a useful suggestion that would help the country.

Oh, no... Did somebody hurt you wittle feelings sweetheart? Usually the name calling happens when somebody gets there whittle feelings hurt. I am so sorry your whittle feeling are hurt sweetie. If I could meet you I would buy you a whittle coca-cola and a moon pie and tell you everything will be alright. OK?

Besides I am well aware of it just making a useful suggestion that would help the country.
U didn't hurt my feelings, i hate people like you and all the facists.
Read the link i posted, you'll learn something new

Not bad, but what about a fight over a pack of cigs?

Get me mah daam ports' back befoe I nock yo skank ass out cuh

This is clearly the fault of their "socioeconomic status" and the legacy of "white privelege" that has kept these fine folk down and forced them to act like this..no doubt white and asian females would behave the same way
Last edited by Sunde91; 02-21-11 at 03:37 PM.

U didn't hurt my feelings, i hate people like you and all the facist.

You sure darling? You are calling me names and now want to ELIMININATE me. Oh, I see you changed to HATE people like me.. You are really a tough keyboard soldier huh, sweetheart. Go tell your whittle mommy that there are bad people on the internet that hurt your whittle feelings because they see things differently from you.

You sure darling? You are calling me names and now want to ELIMININATE me. Oh, I see you changed to HATE people like me.. You are really a tough keyboard soldier huh, sweetheart. Go tell your whittle mommy that there are bad people on the internet that hurt your whittle feelings because they see things differently from you.
I'm done with this thread, your the one that used the world ELIMINATE...
Be carefull about what you say on the internet
Last edited by gohabsgo; 02-21-11 at 03:41 PM.

NO, I'm just saying that people from the white trash gene pool just should be systematically eliminated....

speak for yourself sugar. You are the one that is name calling and getting all hot under the collar.

So you really think slowing the birth rate of some low class, no class kneegrows and white trash that are already government subsidized is a bad thing?? How the fcuk can that be a bad thing? This really calls into question the level of IQ you are working with, especially now seeing how impressed you was with yourself for understanding a simpleton word like EUGENICS as if it was some unheard of word Damn thanks man, never heard the word in my entire life