Login Search

SSK's NBA Thread 2

Last Post

I will wager I get him to push all-in within 3 days time.

He hasn't learned anything.

Same thing.

Teasers that lose, money line parlays that lose, and lousy ATS selections. He does not have the discipline or talent to make 1 or 2 selections ATS per night. He isn't capable of that. And the first 12 unit teaser he loses, he will push all-in when we make fun of him.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
Seriously Dr? Unbelieveable. And he is here asking everyone to be nice to him? Nothing surprises me any longer on this site.
Unbelievable? The fact that my ATS run has been FAR better than his (speaking W-L only), yet the way everyone has ridiculed me has been unbelievable.

I'm not talking units here. I've been ridiculed by you especially about my "%" ATS. Yet I go into that thread, and the responses are way different.

Now that's unbelievable!

26-46
I'd kill myself

Sorry, I don't see how my actions were so unbelievable. If I get ridiculed for going 14-20 or whatever this bad, I don't see why I can't go into a 26-46 thread and just not stop laughing?

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
Unbelievable? The fact that my ATS run has been FAR better than his (speaking W-L only), yet the way everyone has ridiculed me has been unbelievable.

I'm not talking units here. I've been ridiculed by you especially about my "%" ATS. Yet I go into that thread, and the responses are way different.

Now that's unbelievable!

26-46
I'd kill myself

Sorry, I don't see how my actions were so unbelievable. If I get ridiculed for going 14-20 or whatever this bad, I don't see why I can't go into a 26-46 thread and just not stop laughing?
UNITS MATTER!!!!!

Here's why. Justin's 26-46 window didn't cost him 200 units. He is down roughly, 20 units.

You lost 10 times that amount. Sink in yet, Sherlock

Pause. Think. He lost 20 units. You lost 200 units. Pause. Think. Time to tie the noose.

You are such a f'in noob.

Are you really this f'in stupid, or is it an act?

Oh, and sparky. Justin may be the most limited player on SBR. He has probably had his limits lowered at more books than anyone here. You're picking the wrong dog to bark at.
Last edited by MartinBlank; 02-21-11 at 07:41 PM.

UNITS MATTER!!!!!

Here's why. Justin's 26-46 window didn't cost him 200 units. He is down roughly, 20 units.

Pause. Think. He lost 20 units. You lost 200 units. Pause. Think. Time to tie the noose.

Oh, and sparky. Justin may be the most limited player on SBR. He has probably had his limits lowered at more books than anyone here. You're picking the wrong dog to bark at.
Martin,

Forgive him his Money Management team didn't tell him about the whole one unit per game ordeal...

Hobo

UNITS MATTER!!!!!

Wow are you this stupid? I even said "I'm not talking units here" yet you comeback talking units?

Let me try again.

Have you ridiculed my ATS RECORD? Not units. Let's repeat. Have you criticized or laughed at my ATS RECORD? Not units. Yes you have many times.

So if you have, then I don't see why I can't go into his thread and ridicule his ATS RECORD (NOT units). Get it? I am not laughing at his units. I am laughing at his RECORD.

R-E-C-O-R-D

So once again. I find it unbelievable people ridicule my RECORD so much, yet on his thread, it's not nearly as bad. And I don't find anything wrong with me laughing at his record, when people laughed at mine, only when his is far worse.