Login Search

Take advantage of BetPhoenixs 50 superbowl freeplay

Last Post

Default Take advantage of BetPhoenixs 50 superbowl freeplay

I believe pretty much anyone with an account there or creating an account there today can take advantage of us this. (i.e. i did and i haven't made a deposit there)

TO GET THIS FREEPLAY YOU NEEDED TO ALSO HAVE ACCEPTED THE HALL OF FAME GAME FREEPLAY AT BEGINNING OF SEASON, SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION
Last edited by OmgUrMom; 02-06-11 at 02:13 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

YorkHunt gave OmgUrMom 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BettingGeek View Post
they ask for $100 deposit ...
i just asked them if i was eligible for the $50 superbowl freeplay, they asked for my account number, i gave it to them and 2 minutes later i had it.

How many freeplays have u taken advantage of? maybe if you've done like 5 without any deposits they might make u ineligible.....

i've done one on my account before this (was for hall of fame game) and i still got it, weird

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
this was from their live chat

unfortunately this is a 2part promo. one for the beginning of the season and one for superbowl. you didnt receive the 1st part. im sorry to say i cannot credit this on your account. you only qualify if you will make a deposit
sorry guys i had no idea you had to get the freeplay from hall of fame game to get this one

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
i just asked them if i was eligible for the $50 superbowl freeplay, they asked for my account number, i gave it to them and 2 minutes later i had it. How many freeplays have u taken advantage of? maybe if you've done like 5 without any deposits they might make u ineligible..... i've done one on my account before this (was for hall of fame game) and i still got it, weird
I got it as well. Thanks for the heads up!