Login Search

Heat @ Knicks 1/27/11

Last Post

I was gonna say the Knicks at first, thinking that the Heat starting 4/5 players wouldn't be able to stick with Amare and Galinari....but now that they said Lebron will start at the 4 and be guarding Galinari, I don't see those matchups too favorable.

Will most likely sit this game out, unless I get stranded at home by myself. Then I will throw a small action bet down. Probably the Heat.

Wade is likely playing - has had migraine headaches but is on day 4 of symptoms that usually last 4 days. I heard he wore sunglasses in practice yesterday (eyes sensitive to light) and might even wear shaded goggles today, which would be awesome to see.

I think this is a tough game to call - with no Bosh and no Haslem, two guys that really played well for the Heat last time they were at MSG. I could see this being a strong statement game for the Knicks on national TV after finally ending their 6-game losing streak. Might play Knicks ML here or lay off.

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
Is wade gonna play? reports of him being sick. if he plays then feel Miami is good in this spot.

I think he's playing...Haven't seen anything that says he may be out. He just has lingering Migraine problems, but he hasn't played a game in over a week, so he should be good to go. Bosh is out though.

Lineups:

Chalmers.......Felton
Wade............Landry
Jones............Wilson Chandler
Lebron...........Galinarri
Big Z.............Amare

The only thing that the Heat have coming off the bench is Mike Miller, who did score a shitload in the last game, but that could of just been a fluke. But with Lebron at the 4, that really limits what the Knicks can play there. They can't be playing Shawne Williams and Amare, because neither of those guys can guard Lebron, so the Heat will dictate who the Knicks play, and when they can play 2 big guys.