Login Search

Fed Looks Like A Fukkin Machine

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
How many times have we seen that word been thrown around and the bet isn't even close.
Not to offend anyone who uses the word but the only 'value' to be found in tennis betting is when you do your research and then do your calculations. If the price you can get is better than the chance your math suggests should be the price, then you should make the bet. If not, you should pass. Even if the odds are tempting. Sure, bet some big dogs for small amounts if you want action only but betting someone because they had a good run and you can get a good price is still a crappy bet if your work doesn't suggest those odds are worth it.

As for Fed, he's not looking invincible. Neither us Nadal. But theychave the experience of dealing with guys trying to claim their thrones and that means a lot. With that being said, I think Murray will have a bit of a fight with Dolgo so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
Because people thought Wawrinka had a chance and people jumped at what they called 'value' +300
thats terrible, i had him at +37500 about a month ago. THATs value.

i feel like nadals playing the best out of everyone right now- even tho i think fed is the best in the world.

lotsa quality players still in, wouldnt be surprised if any of those big 4 won it. will be surprised if dolgolopov gets any more wins or take the whole thing.