Login Search

2 NHL Plays - 17-7 YTD

Last Post

Default 2 NHL Plays - 17-7 YTD

I like to game tonight both are a 1* bet however since both plays are getting pretty good odds.

Edmonton/Montreal Under 5 - I like this play basically because both sides struggle to score. Looking at Edmonton's passed games they have covered the under 8 of their last 10 games as well as 4 of their last 5 games on the Nikolai Khabibulin will start for Edmonton who is a perfect 6-0 and is giving up less then one goal per game. Carey Price is however giving up a lil over 2.5 goals per game but with the way Edmonton can sometimes struggle to score Price should have a good game. Whenever the O/U is 5 it is highly likely for a game to push, but this one should stay under with probably only 3 goals being scored in this one.

Carolina Hurricanes +100 - I like Carolina here because of how Martin Brodeur still not being back to full strength. I think Carolina will be able to score some goals in this one which should give them a chance to win late on the road. Yes Carolina is currently on a two game losing streak, but look at the teams they lost to. NJ did win the first match up between these two but tonight a key part of the NJ win in game one will be missing, Ilya Kovalchuk. As a small road dog all you want is for Carolina to have a chance late in this game to win it, and I think they get it done tonight.

GL Everyone

NFL - 6-2
NCAAF - 7-4
NHL - 4-1

tough loss with the Carolina game, they surrender a late goal in the 3rd period. However, I was able to turn a tiny profit actually since the Under for the Edmonton/Montreal game was +105. Sorry to all that tailed that I couldn't make you guys any more money but a win is a win. NHL now 5-2 and the overall record is now 18-8.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Odds muele around when he is 24-27????

Real winners never stop tracking and posting even when in red.

Many guys start up new names when they go cold.
I guess we will see right? BTW, i agree with you even though your trying to harass me lol...but i can assure you i won't just start up a new name when I go cold...if I do anything I'll just stop posting so ppl won't lose money on my picks if I start doing too bad.