Login Search

We will be electing a Federal Reserve of the betpoints monetary system

Last Post

Exclamation We will be electing a Federal Reserve of the betpoints monetary system

The job will be to manage and report on the points balances to the posters. This will be an elected position with a small salary(in points of course ). You will be elected by the posters and responsible to the same.

You may report any inflation or anything negative you discover within the program. Raise or lower transaction fees, interest rates at the upcoming bank and generally watch the system.
The rest of the details will be available prior to the August election.

There are certain requirements.
1) You have to have not been banned(felony) or placed on Post Review(misdemeanor) two or more times.

2) You have not stiffed any posters or SBR and your name and picture is not on the Credit Wagering stiff list

3) You do not have an account at Rebate Wager. (...its just a joke Blackie, please dont have me whacked)

4) You must of registered at the forum prior to December 2009.

The rest of the details will be available prior to the August election.

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
MexacanStallion! Very honest guy and experienced in points transactions
Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
100% agree.
Quote Originally Posted by Cabo View Post
Mex would seem to be the easy choice if he were to run.
Quote Originally Posted by AnotherLoan View Post
MexicanStallion..he can eliminate the transaction fee and start up his points book again..
Thanks to everybody for throwing my name out there.

Mex would seem to be the logical choice for this position and it would be a way to allow him to start earning some of the points he lost when he was forced out of his PointsBooking operation.

I think MexicanStallion would consider this an insult though. Not speaking for him just a guess.