Login Search

Does this guy seem familiar?

Last Post

Auto Donk claimed to be an attorney in FL i believe,
but, one need to complete law school and the BAR but
he did not.

this cat in Houston worked at a law firm so he must have been certified.

Auto Donk, no, just a loudmouth idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
Wait, a rational person who tried to calm another person. Highly doubt that fits any poster, let alone Donk.
Unfortunately, you can't even try to calm down an irrational person. Because every idiot has a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Definitely not Donk but Donk lives (or lived) in Houston. Haven't seen him post in forever?
He exited left last March when his memes were deleted. He is a lawyer, that's a fact. I have spoken with him on the phone twice a couple of years ago in regards to helping a fellow poster. You'd be amazed at who he helps. PM me if you want to know, it will blow your mind. Donk and I were buddies, were planning on getting together when I visited Chico. Poor Chico didn't want me to see him when sick, kept putting it off. I think about Chico everyday I play horses which is everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
He exited left last March when his memes were deleted. He is a lawyer, that's a fact. I have spoken with him on the phone twice a couple of years ago in regards to helping a fellow poster. You'd be amazed at who he helps. PM me if you want to know, it will blow your mind. Donk and I were buddies, were planning on getting together when I visited Chico. Poor Chico didn't want me to see him when sick, kept putting it off. I think about Chico everyday I play horses which is everyday.
Well said BkofAma. I didn’t know Chico but he was always pleasant to me (a younger guy) and a terrific soul and poster.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.