Login Search

Stephen A. Smith Claps Back at Racism Accusations

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
This, he's a Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh wannabe.
The guy is entertainment. Thats it, that’s all. The players and leagues can’t stand him but he is the only thing left at the worldwide leader that moves the needle. Name 3 stars on sportscenter.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
The guy is entertainment. Thats it, that’s all. The players and leagues can’t stand him but he is the only thing left at the worldwide leader that moves the needle. Name 3 stars on sportscenter.
I can name one,
SVP, that's it.

Most of the talent from yesteryear has moved on to Fox Sports.
Speaking of Fox, they can give Skip Bayless back to ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I can name one,
SVP, that's it.

Most of the talent from yesteryear has moved on to Fox Sports.
Speaking of Fox, they can give Skip Bayless back to ESPN.
SVP is incredibly overrated. If he wasn't bald and milking that theme he would be long gone. He's about as boring as Rich Eisen.

He's besties with Sean Hannity if you can believe that. Steven A. Smith I never liked. Loud mouth and little substance behind his chatter.

He's about to turn into an Al Sharpton for likes as it seems because his stock is falling. No one takes him seriously anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
He's besties with Sean Hannity if you can believe that. Steven A. Smith I never liked. Loud mouth and little substance behind his chatter.

He's about to turn into an Al Sharpton for likes as it seems because his stock is falling. No one takes him seriously anymore.
Makes total sense as you describe both Hannity and SAS. 🤣
Give Points

Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Headsterx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.