Last Post

Default Orlando @ Cleveland (Game 7)

Game 7
Cleveland - 3.5
Total 195.5

Game seven.
What's the age-old adage?
The two most exciting words in sports, "Game seven"

Personally, I love game sevens, and I try to make a point to watch them.
Doesn't have to be a team I have a rooting interest in, or a wager.
I don't need to have action on a game seven, I'll watch it regardless.

The -3.5 suggests to me that this game played on a neutral court is a man-to-man pick.
Razor sharp betting line IMO, I do think the game is toss up, I'm tempted to grab the -3.5.
(I'm a sucker for dogs getting the handicap in even up games.)

Total 195.5 suggests to me the line makers seem to think both teams might be a little tight being the magnitude of the game and all.
That line is razor sharp as well, that's just my opinion.

I'll try to make a long story short, which I'm pretty much not capable of doing.

Orlando +140 on the money line.
Reason being I believe there is value there at +140 on what I think is a coin flip.

Orlando +140 money line.

GL with the play, Nashy. I can't knock it. Some notes:

1) ORL has been shooting > I expected. Especially Banchero. He's usually not that efficient.
2) It's all about the Allen injury. Dropoff to the backup is huge. Especially on the offensive end, where Allen is efficient.
3) Too much made out of the Homer trend. The flip on HCA is too heavy. No reason ORL can't win here.

I was looking for fewer points. The Allen absence is bigger on offense. This CLE center Morris doesn't figure to score much.

Oddsmaker adjusted the Total down significantly. Beating the bettor to the punch, if you will.

No play for me. GL, Nash.