Login Search

the derby from an expert who

Last Post

Default the derby from an expert who

out of last 15 races held winning tickets in all but 5 of them his name is JODY DEMLING

Demling is at his best in the biggest horse races in the world like the Kentucky Derby 2024. In fact, he has hit 10 of the last 15 Derby-Oaks doubles at Churchill Downs.

in other words if followed this guy your cashing tickets in 10 out of 15

That means he held a ticket with the winners of both races all but five times in the last 15 years. He's also called 10 of the last 19 Preakness winners, including nailing his Preakness winner, exacta and superfecta picks in 2023, keenly understanding when the Kentucky Derby winner was poised for victory or a massive upset. Anyone who has followed him is up huge.

He is fading Fierceness, even though he's the top favorite and just won the Florida Derby. The horse will be well-rested come Saturday since his last race was a Florida Derby win on March 30. However, too much rest hasn't necessarily been beneficial in preparation for the Kentucky Derby. Fierceness will have 35 days of rest ahead of Saturday, and only 11 of the last 95 Kentucky Derby champions have won off rests of 35-plus days, or 11.6%.

Fierceness has two defeats across his five starts, and both came off rests of at least 35 days.

best rest is 14 - 21 days as proven over decades

Demling is high on Dornoch, even though he's a 20-1 longshot. He's a target for anyone looking for a huge payday. Dornoch's resume includes three wins over his last four starts, highlighted by a Remsen Stakes victory in December. He defeated Sierra Leone in that race, which makes him the only horse ever to finish ahead of Sierra Leone in a start.

ok you have to join sports line to see all his picks and i'm not joining anything

i'm going with honor marie because thats my wifes name

i also like sierra leone and Catching Freedom

i'm passing on horses that did not race as 2 year olds even tho that trends was b roken

last years winner Mage (my sis in laws name and mom in law is Ma r ge )

one is TO PASSWORD 30-1 other is Just a Touch 15-1

the highest winning post positions and in the money post in history are the 2 4 6 7

Honor marie is lucky number 7 which for me is my number on craps table

but they screw you on any 7 bet only pays 4-1

wanted number 3 mystic Dan my son s name but exper icnce in racing all types graded racing and claimiers and big purse races like million dollar purses number 3 is a bad post no mater the odds i seen chalks 8/5 wind up last 1/5 finsh 5th out of 6 horses

avoid front runners when they are facing winds like 10 mph - whatever

the closers will destroy them in final 1/4

i have results in my years live at the track even tho recently havent bet horses that much cause the daily racking form is small booklet and only shows last 6 races of horses

so im going across the board on #2 #4 and # 7

letting you know that i stink in kentucky derby when only going with one horse

decent odds too 5-1 winds up 16th 3-1 ran 8th 7-1 last to cross wire

BOL guys

Wait! So You hype up this guy and then say you are not going to get his picks because you gotta join Sportsline. Ugh!!! Are you damn serious!?!

I should’ve known not only to click on this thread but to actually spend my drunken time reading it. 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
I know nothing about horses except that horse players at the otb get in the way of us sports bettors. But I would wager on #7 Honor Marie because it’s a stretch runner.
To me this race looks like it will go to a horse that CLOSES

so i won before races on bonus money 10$ and $4 left ver after betting the derby $138.00 in pay pal in seconds

and even tho orginally i didnt like mystic dan i sid why not and also to sierra leone wps and the 12 wps and the 4 wps

kaboom i won $76.72 b ut only with drew $50 and played slots again on my i phone cause cant get desk top to load geo location

and just won another $93 wow what great day for me