Login Search

Darvin

Last Post

Can't trust Jeannie Buss to make the right changes even if Lebron and AD come back next year. This Laker team is screwed. Lebron is gonna be a year older and AD is a walking injury at this point. Not looking good for next year.

Better make some big trades or rebuild from the ground up at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Can't trust Jeannie Buss to make the right changes even if Lebron and AD come back next year. This Laker team is screwed. Lebron is gonna be a year older and AD is a walking injury at this point. Not looking good for next year.

Are they going to draft Bronny James ??

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
Are they going to draft Bronny James ??
That apple will fall far from the tree. The kid will never be close to as good as what his father was.

Lebron has pull and he may want to play with his son for 1 more year and then retire. I could see that draft happening. Lakers won't make the playoffs next year if they give the kid major playing time.

They are screwed and a great example of why you SHOULDN’T send significant assets to any team for any of these guys. Here is what I would do:

1. Hire a guy to Nancy Kerrigan AD’s knees. You just made him the highest paid player in the league. He doesn’t really want to play, he’s just tall.

2. Lebron- make him player/coach the team or ship him to play wherever Bronny ends up. As the owner- I would not be a hostage for Lebron at 40. Maybe at 24 I’d be more agreeable.

3. Fire Pelinka. This guy has never done anything well other than be Kobe Bryant’s agent. That wasn’t hard.

4. Trade anything left for any picks you can get. No first rounders until 2026. We know they will trade those chasing another bum.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
They are screwed and a great example of why you SHOULDN’T send significant assets to any team for any of these guys. Here is what I would do:

1. Hire a guy to Nancy Kerrigan AD’s knees. You just made him the highest paid player in the league. He doesn’t really want to play, he’s just tall.

2. Lebron- make him player/coach the team or ship him to play wherever Bronny ends up. As the owner- I would not be a hostage for Lebron at 40. Maybe at 24 I’d be more agreeable.

3. Fire Pelinka. This guy has never done anything well other than be Kobe Bryant’s agent. That wasn’t hard.

4. Trade anything left for any picks you can get. No first rounders until 2026. We know they will trade those chasing another bum.

Lakers are known for giving up the house for aging star players. It eventually bites them in the ass. No draft picks, salary Cap is maxed out, etc. In the end you have aged star players that get injured often and a crap supporting cast of players sitting on the bench ready to come in..

Lakers are known for giving up the house for aging star players. It eventually bites them in the ass. No draft picks, salary Cap is maxed out, etc. In the end you have aged star players that get injured often and a crap supporting cast of players sitting on the bench ready to come in..
They are not winning the west with this roster. Never gonna happen.