Login Search

Darvin

Last Post

The guy's rotations were absolutely awful. His timeouts and challenges weren't much better. The best players were rarely on the floor together during the regular season and they basically got stuck playing the best team in the first round because of his moves.

Was this roster a championship roster? Probably not, but I'd much rather take on a Denver team in the conf finals than the first round. At least give the other teams in the west a chance to knock Denver off. Pelinka should be out too but he's too close to Jeannie and I doubt that's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
The guy's rotations were absolutely awful. His timeouts and challenges weren't much better. The best players were rarely on the floor together during the regular season and they basically got stuck playing the best team in the first round because of his moves.

Was this roster a championship roster? Probably not, but I'd much rather take on a Denver team in the conf finals than the first round. At least give the other teams in the west a chance to knock Denver off. Pelinka should be out too but he's too close to Jeannie and I doubt that's going to happen.
Yep zero adjustments at halftime, or it'd almost be like he'd make adjustments to be worse. Always get killed in the 3rd quarter

The other team could go on a 20-0 run and he still wouldn't call a timeout. I've never seen anything like this guy, it's like he was trolling the players and the fans

Then his love affair with Prince, playing him 40+ minutes like he's a superstar. It's almost like he was paid off to sabotage the Lakers this year, in a year that ended up with James and Davis healthy for most of it. Just a complete waste, I would be livid if I was a Lakers fan