Login Search

Knicks - 225 / Pacers +190 Series Price.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
How can the Pacers be -7 Home for Game 3?

Crazy. It's like the 0-2 Homer angle is not just a fantasy. It's truth, as if the refs have been given the script.
New refs and Brunson probably more hurt than we think + OG out(not confirmed).

Hart is pushing defenders in the back on nearly every offensive rebound. Even being a Knicks fan I agree with Carlisle that this has been too one sided with the calls. Brunson reminding me some of the old Harden in the sense that he does the head jerks to get calls. Takes away from some of the excitement of being up 2-0 seeing how many calls the Knicks are getting vs Pacers.

A HC normally gets fined for calling out refs. However, if he's following league protocol, I get it.

Gm 3 = Ind -7. The series price is crazy. Down 2-0, and IND is only slightly fatter than they were b4 Gm1.

As for how it plays out?

1) Does the Carlisle protest = makeup calls in Gm3?
...Not necessarily. Knicks have been the tougher team. Honestly, if you think has some live bodies like Achiuwa/Burks, +7 = value in Gm3.

2) What is the toll of the injuries?
...Brunson maybe skips Gm3 to heal up?
...Anunoby is solid, but he's not irreplaceable.
...I mentioned that the big one is Robinson. I can't believe the Knicks get away w/ such a small lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
Brunson hurt = Knicks are DEAD

Donte wasn't going to continue to hit 6+ 3's a game

not enough players left to compete up-tempo with the Pacers which they said they are fine doing before the series began

Knicks will try to slow things down. That's what I would do.
A lot of truth to what you're saying. I'd give just one comment:
*Opinion changes quickly nowadays.

Even as of 1pm today, the radio talking-heads were boasting about the Knick toughness. Said that the Knicks would advance.

After game 4, it's hard to see a clear path for NYK. And that's reflected in the Series price tilting to IND:
*After today, can anyone see the Knicks winning Game 6?
...IMHO, the games at NYK (5 and 7) will feel like toss-up games. So, Pacers in a position to win 1 of those 2.