Login Search

Mia/Bos game 5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
WEll, how they are/might be built is an afterthought. One needs to assess today, and who is and isn't ready to play. Can't say much more as it's past posting, but you get my point made above.
Your point was just a big cliche and not much relevance is what I was saying. If you've watched Heat basketball at all under Spoelstra, they are the last team to "pack it in" because they are losing in an elimination game or otherwise

If they were down by 12-15 points with like a minute left or something, then they were still going to fight until the very end. They wouldn't suddenly decide to just quit with a minute left after 82+ games which is the only way what you said would be relevant

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
Your point was just a big cliche and not much relevance is what I was saying. If you've watched Heat basketball at all under Spoelstra, they are the last team to "pack it in" because they are losing in an elimination game or otherwise

If they were down by 12-15 points with like a minute left or something, then they were still going to fight until the very end. They wouldn't suddenly decide to just quit with a minute left after 82+ games which is the only way what you said would be relevant
The heat were a beaten team from the tip of game 5. Enough said.

He could be the most unrecognized role player in the league. Kudos to him as he's really made a nice little contributor of himself. It's kind of fun to see guys like him find a role and succeed!!
I really think he could make some $$ in the Free Agent market. Very nice player.

Been saying that the Boston bench is very good. Hope my Boston bets plays out in the East.

Plus, every minute he is 0/0 plus minus he saves Horford/Porzingis.
Madison, I've come to appreciate +/- more. Less and less impressed by boxscore stats.

Hi-usage players are some of the most overrated in the league. Game of size and mobility.