Login Search

LA Clippers nba champion One time

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
seen bigger miracles. harden george looked like dog shit its gonna be a tough one now.
You are sounding like Johnny now Bigs.. lol.

It's over man, clipps are finished.. Take the loss and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I ride my bets until the fat lady sings too.

It's called having a positive mental attitude!

Get some Jibbby.
I cash out early/hedge, cut my losses when I know my bet is dead. Live to play another day. That's a positive mental attitude for my gambling account Opti.

Clippers are dead in the river face it. Will be fishing in Cancun after the next game. I will fade and load up.

It's still the Mavs, Clippers have a chance to win two in a row and reset to 0-0 for the next series.

In the event that happens, they should dust off Kawhi and go for broke. You're not going to win a championship without him so might as well integrate him into the fold. What are they saving him for? If the wheels fall off so be it, he's not getting any younger and LAC's window is about to close.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
It's still the Mavs, Clippers have a chance to win two in a row and reset to 0-0 for the next series.

In the event that happens, they should dust off Kawhi and go for broke. You're not going to win a championship without him so might as well integrate him into the fold. What are they saving him for? If the wheels fall off so be it, he's not getting any younger and LAC's window is about to close.
facts

Just for the record I was rooting for the Clippers to win this series and even win it all. I like a few of the Clippers players. I live in LA also.

I guess I'll be rooting for OKC now. They flied under the radar all year. That team has heart, they play well together and can D it up. I still don't think they have enough individual talent to get past the Denver Nuggets though. OKC I do think will get past the Mavs in the next round.