Login Search

Weekly $2.65M Parlay Cashout Report

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
The 300-1 thing is the point at which they'd hold automatically or at least issue forms and alert the agency, but all winnings are technically subject to taxation, most probably just don't report, but it'd be pretty hard to stuff 2.5M in a pillow case and sneak by Uncle Sam.
You obv never seen where this guy throws Pitches at? Stop hating and let him win first. This is the only good thread on here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
The 300-1 thing is the point at which they'd hold automatically or at least issue forms and alert the agency, but all winnings are technically subject to taxation, most probably just don't report, but it'd be pretty hard to stuff 2.5M in a pillow case and sneak by Uncle Sam.
Ding ding ding…

Carlos is actively tanking a match at the moment v Struff it's hilarious to watch

pretty sure he lost the 2nd set TB on purpose or he's just that much of a fool... always going early for a perfect sideline hit instead of winning actual rallies

then he gets a 3rd set break gets it to 5-3 to hold serve to close out and blows it, blows a dumb point 40-30, blows match point... then it's 40-40 and he gets what he wants on a return and goes for the corner wide open doesn't need to be perfect and he misses by a ton then just randomly hits a ball long to get broke

if he wins this match that's just going to hurt him going forward

good luck with this guy

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
Carlos is actively tanking a match at the moment v Struff it's hilarious to watch

pretty sure he lost the 2nd set TB on purpose or he's just that much of a fool... always going early for a perfect sideline hit instead of winning actual rallies

then he gets a 3rd set break gets it to 5-3 to hold serve to close out and blows it, blows a dumb point 40-30, blows match point... then it's 40-40 and he gets what he wants on a return and goes for the corner wide open doesn't need to be perfect and he misses by a ton then just randomly hits a ball long to get broke

if he wins this match that's just going to hurt him going forward

good luck with this guy
I just started watching from up 5-3 in s3. Besides the Celtics who I'm obv most confident in (Porzingas now injured), none of them are even close to a lock. The only thing I could hope for is injury luck & whatever happens, happens. Agree with your last sentence. Was kinda hoping he'd blow this match instead of him now thinking he's probably more bulletproof than he actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
I just started watching from up 5-3 in s3. Besides the Celtics who I'm obv most confident in (Porzingas now injured), none of them are even close to a lock. The only thing I could hope for is injury luck & whatever happens, happens. Agree with your last sentence. Was kinda hoping he'd blow this match instead of him now thinking he's probably more bulletproof than he actually is.
if it's an injury that he can return quickly from or for the east finals there is no one stopping Boston from winning the East this season with all the injuries to other teams

and books know it before yesterday's game they were -245 to win the conference and that's pretty nuts

bet a lot of people just dumped tons on the Celtics to win the conference and are just waiting for the payday

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
You obv never seen where this guy throws Pitches at? Stop hating and let him win first. This is the only good thread on here right now.
Simmer down, clown. How is anything I said even remotely hating? I didn't bring up the topic, I simply chimed in on it. Me stating facts has no bearing on whether or not he wins.